Passport(Wife-H4) Poindi During Travel. Please Help Bhayyas

mummadi

consulate ki vellinappudu emem docs tiskellalo telsa bhayyas? online lo chala confusing ga undi..also wife ki inko id em ledu..monnane h4 meeda vachindi ikkadiki

adi confusing gaane untundi... lost/stolen passport section inka confused ga untundi.. but read it multiple times, you will get it. edyna questions unte, call the BLS number. They will answer your questions. Vere IDs emi lekapothe, you need to bring them from India.. like pan card or adhar card or drivers license, etc. I think copies will do fine. 

as a side note: since your 1st question in the 1st post got clarified, update your title vt solution. so ppl dont have to read these pages and ans a question which was lardy resolved. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cool_dood

• DR.BALI

• mummadi

• Spartan

consulate ki vellinappudu emem docs tiskellalo telsa bhayyas? online lo chala confusing ga undi..also wife ki inko id em ledu..monnane h4 meeda vachindi ikkadiki

dood check list is here as you might know already - http://www.passport.blsindia-usa.com/apply_postal.php.

anyways first of all pay the fees and send out the docs later.

I dont think it works that way... they only accept CC or MO which needs to be sent along with all other documents. 

agreed with the CC or MO part - Online order Form untadi - adi fill cheste application no will be generated. I believe that should do - some sort of documentation that proves that you are in the process of re-applying for your passport. 

Yep. INko id ledu bhayyas.

Ya photocopy of her passport(pdf) undi.

Indian consulate lo velli ippudu em cheyachu..vadu elanti document isthadu?

Mundu velli kaluvu Valle cheptaru

TSA's are not LEO's having said that they still need to determine who you are and what is your purpose of travel - as long as you have some sort of credit card (with a pic) or some sort of documentation to prove who you are who you say you are - shouldnt stop you vayyas.

prapancham lo unna all incidents..can be found in Mahabharatam annatu...

u can see..all sorts of things/cases in this DB...

AFDB rocks ya... 

We are originally from boston. SFO lo vacation ki vacham. Car break in ayindi. Passport(wife-h4) poindi during travel. Police complaint icham so vadu report edo ichadu..chinna receipt laaga.

Cop said i need to go to consulate and get some sort of proof stating the same from them. Also, passport ee 2-3 days lo ivvaru kada vallu?

Ippudu back to boston vellalante aiport lo TSA vadiki ee document chupisthe saripothunda?

Also passport malli reapply chesina, i-94 and visa stamp malli ela techkovali bhayyas?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can you go to consulate? If possible, they will give what is called emergency travel documents. Those are as valid just like a passport.. My suggestion is go to consulate and get documents..

Or drive back or take bus..

Good luck

TSA's are not LEO's having said that they still need to determine who you are and what is your purpose of travel - as long as you have some sort of credit card (with a pic) or some sort of documentation to prove who you are who you say you are - shouldnt stop you vayyas.

No. You need to have a valid picture ID. Credit cards not acceptable. I think police report and photocopy of passport will get her through TSA .

But I suggest to go to consulate and get emergency travel documents, if want to travel outside US.