• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nellore Pedda reddy

• sahasam

• sqlhelp

• texas

asalu H1 transfer aithe no need to go stamping just like before... country datithene stamping cheyinchukovali..

my question is did your old employer terminated the H1B

asalu H1 transfer aithe no need to go stamping just like before... country datithene stamping cheyinchukovali..

my question is did your old employer terminated the H1B

Normal case lo aite alane bhayya, but B2 makes it a bit complicated

They should've initiated the process, that's what I heard from the attorney that they will send the termination after my B2 was applied

Normal case lo aite alane bhayya, but B2 makes it a bit complicated

They should've initiated the process, that's what I heard from the attorney that they will send the termination after my B2 was applied

then you should have asked the old company to hold the h1b until you get these transferred appudu ee B1 golda undakapothunde emo kada..

good luck bro.. hope everything goes well...

then you should have asked the old company to hold the h1b until you get these transferred appudu ee B1 golda undakapothunde emo kada..

good luck bro.. hope everything goes well...

Adi kuda aindi, but oppukoledu legally bound ani

Aina h1 termination update avvadaniki time paduthundi bhayya oka 2 months alaga

Adi kuda aindi, but oppukoledu legally bound ani

Aina h1 termination update avvadaniki time paduthundi bhayya oka 2 months alaga

ohh then fine. chaa anni daridralo malla ee documents missing okati.. correct ga chesi unte ee time ki vachesthunde kada h1 transfer.

ohh then fine. chaa anni daridralo malla ee documents missing okati.. correct ga chesi unte ee time ki vachesthunde kada h1 transfer.

Ledu le regular processing kadaa time padathadi

Bro situation naaku anta clear ga ledu...anywz naaku ardam ayyindi ila.. you applied for change of status from H1 to B2 after being laid off and it is still pending.

You filed for H1 transfer and your packet was returned.

Suppose, if you are filing for new H1 (cuz your B1 is still pending), you need to file for COS as well, so you are not eligible to work until ur H1 is approved, provided your COS also gets approved. You dont have to go for visa stamping if you get i94, if not you have to go for stamping.

20th July - laid-off (H1-extension)

31st Jusly - applied for B-2 VISA

(received receipt after 2 weeks)

September 1st week - applied for H1 transfer

today - packet returned, missing passport stamp page

tomorrow - will send the missing doc and they'll apply for H1 transfer

Ippudu H1 approve ayye daka work cheyadaniki ledaa? (B2 adjudication pedtharu along with H1 )

H1 approve aithe India velli stamping cheyinchukuni ravalaa, to start working?

Naaku telisinanta varaku .... if you are in the country and you have your receipt then you can start working.... but once it is accepted you have to go to stamping and come back inside the country.... This is my knowledge ante... but experts can help...

Bro situation naaku anta clear ga ledu...anywz naaku ardam ayyindi ila.. you applied for change of status from H1 to B2 after being laid off and it is still pending.

You filed for H1 transfer and your packet was returned.

Suppose, if you are filing for new H1 (cuz your B1 is still pending), you need to file for COS as well, so you are not eligible to work until ur H1 is approved, provided your COS also gets approved. You dont have to go for visa stamping if you get i94, if not you have to go for stamping.

Green - true

blue - ade maa consultancy vadu antunnadu COS ki applying ani, I-94 vasthundi you don't have to go for stamping ani....so ade true annamaata

Naaku telisinanta varaku .... if you are in the country and you have your receipt then you can start working.... but once it is accepted you have to go to stamping and come back inside the country.... This is my knowledge ante... but experts can help...

okkollu okkola chepthunnaru :o

20th July - laid-off (H1-extension)

31st Jusly - applied for B-2 VISA

(received receipt after 2 weeks)

September 1st week - applied for H1 transfer

today - packet returned, missing passport stamp page

tomorrow - will send the missing doc and they'll apply for H1 transfer

Ippudu H1 approve ayye daka work cheyadaniki ledaa? (B2 adjudication pedtharu along with H1 )

H1 approve aithe India velli stamping cheyinchukuni ravalaa, to start working?

yes, since b2 pending u cant work till you get H1 approval