Private Sector Lo Kooda Reservation Osthe..

VizagRocks

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• mybabyboy

• aakathaai

• Cool

Top Posters In This Topic

Reservations already unnay kadha SC/STs ki and BCs...but i dont know why people are only talking about dalits here...nuvvu dalit meaning adigav, nenu cheppinanu

I meant every one who wants reservation under the name of community not just Dalits ...

I meant every one who wants reservation under the name of community not just Dalits ...

only SC/STs are considered as Dalits and even today they are called as dalits and untouchables.  I dont know why people are just back of these dalit reservations

only SC/STs are considered as Dalits and even today they are called as dalits and untouchables.  I dont know why people are just back of these dalit reservations

there were agitations held back in 2007 against OBC reservations too. No such agitations were held against dalit reservations.

But most people look down on dalits, and want to point to them as reason for their mediocrity in life.

there were agitations held back in 2007 against OBC reservations too. No such agitations were held against dalit reservations.

But most people look down on dalits, and want to point to them as reason for their mediocrity in life.

the reason is most SC/STs hide their identity and they dont even try to fight back...the so called leaders of dalit become scapegoats for the politicians

bhayya. simple. a society of 100 consisting of considerable minorities. say 

A - 20, B - 25, C - 30, rest - 25.

how do you think the society will play itself if merit is the only criteria for public life? Lets say A is the majority land owning caste. They will control both the economics, and politics of the society. There will be kapu kind of agitation every now and then.

now you can pretend to take the high ground and say all violence is bad, and condemn it. But nobody will listen to you, because you don't even address the problem.

The root of the problem is, group competition. If you want to eliminate it, eliminate caste. Or else put up with it.

the reason is most SC/STs hide their identity and they dont even try to fight back...the so called leaders of dalit become scapegoats for the politicians

yes. I already told the story of my friend, who never tells anyone he's a dalit. But I know, because he trusts me. He's afraid that people will pull him down because of his caste. Even in the US.

so nee prakaram govt jobs lo unde SCs job cheyyam kani salary ivvali ani ekkadaina annattu vinnava bhayya or chusava?

Pina cheppina points annitiki answer unda bhayya ni daggara, govt jobs lo jarigedi ade kada. Anduke aa conclusion ki ravalsi vachindi...

Pina cheppina points annitiki answer unda bhayya ni daggara, govt jobs lo jarigedi ade kada. Anduke aa conclusion ki ravalsi vachindi...

bhayya most govt employees of different castes enjoy the freedom they have at work...so just dont filter dalits from them and point at them...you, me, and everyone knows how our govt employees work...SCs ki govt jobs osthe vallaki emaina kommulu osthaya?  govt office lo staff andhariki thelusu evaru SC, evaru SC kadhu ani...akkada kuda chala discrimination untadhi

bhayya most govt employees of different castes enjoy the freedom they have at work...so just dont filter dalits from them and point at them...you, me, and everyone knows how our govt employees work...SCs ki govt jobs osthe vallaki emaina kommulu osthaya?  govt office lo staff andhariki thelusu evaru SC, evaru SC kadhu ani...akkada kuda chala discrimination untadhi

well said, man.

what I don't understand is. Why people, who have already gone through the reservation game, and have now settled in the US, are so agitated at the mention of reservations?

They aren't directly or indirectly affected by it. So why do they care? Some of them care enough to mouth obscenities at someone who supports it.

k this is chinnu 123 mods enduko ban chesaro naaku teliyadu indaka

but nenu em tappuga cheppanu vayya

ippati varaku reservations ichinadanni gurinchi em analedhu nenu private lo kooda icheyandi inka migilina vallu bratakodda o_uy1f.gif

Waste topic its clearly crying on upper caste...no gud discussion

your comments on this topic are fit only for the dustbin. They won't make it into any decent political thought or process.

bhayya. simple. a society of 100 consisting of considerable minorities. say 

A - 20, B - 25, C - 30, rest - 25.

how do you think the society will play itself if merit is the only criteria for public life? Lets say A is the majority land owning caste. They will control both the economics, and politics of the society. There will be kapu kind of agitation every now and then.

now you can pretend to take the high ground and say all violence is bad, and condemn it. But nobody will listen to you, because you don't even address the problem.

The root of the problem is, group competition. If you want to eliminate it, eliminate caste. Or else put up with it.

the best solution for all these is to completely eliminate the cast system...vere vallaki neethulu cheppadam easy bhayya, but ave neethulu manam paatinchadam kashtam.....US lo and vere countries lo racism meedha enno threads chusanu but mana sontha state lo country lo unde racism gurinchi evrau matladaru...ippatiki SC/STs meedha too much bad language use chestharu pedha pedha chadhuvulu unna vaaru