• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

• Prakashnagar

• NinduChandurudu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lokam mottam nuvvu pichi odivi ani sebtunna.. return gaa pichodu meere pichi fuklu annaranta... nee pichi tagallaya .. LOL

yeah. anduke ga entha ginju kunna reservation inka continue chesthunnaru.

mee friends circle maatrame lokam kaadhu.

One such potential leader, I think, that India lost to campus politics was Rohit Vemula. The first time I read his beautiful letter, it was obvious that he had an extraordinary mind.

A mind that doesn't blame others, a mind that refuses to resent others for the shyte that they throw at it, must have extraordinary courage and balance.

And the response that his death has evoked, has made me feel very optimistic about India again.

I just want to specifically comment on Rohit Vemula. I do not personally think he could have been a potential leader. The fact that he committed suicide undoubtedly proves that.  This is not to cast aspersions on his hitherto unknown leadership skills. This is based purely on the fact that a leader who is supposed to lead a group, community,society etc., cannot be a feeble minded individual who commits suicide no matter however difficult his or her trials and tribulations might be.

There may be million other extraordinary bright minds who have written mellifluous sounding letters but we do not know about them - because either they have not chosen to publish them or they have not come into limelight due to an unfortunate event like suicide.

Either way it is imperative that a civilized debate needs to take place whether a country like India riven by myriad forms of discrimination needs reservations. The best way surely is to take along all strands of society - this cannot be done in a roughshod manner.

I just want to specifically comment on Rohit Vemula. I do not personally think he could have been a potential leader. The fact that he committed suicide undoubtedly proves that.  This is not to cast aspersions on his hitherto unknown leadership skills. This is based purely on the fact that a leader who is supposed to lead a group, community,society etc., cannot be a feeble minded individual who commits suicide no matter however difficult his or her trials and tribulations might be.

There may be million other extraordinary bright minds who have written mellifluous sounding letters but we do not know about them - because either they have not chosen to publish them or they have not come into limelight due to an unfortunate event like suicide.

Either way it is imperative that a civilized debate needs to take place whether a country like India riven by myriad forms of discrimination needs reservations. The best way surely is to take along all strands of society - this cannot be done in a roughshod manner.

Rohit is not a feeble minded individual. There are plenty of people who think about committing suicide everyday. And don't. Rohit did. It doesn't change my opinion of him, one bit. 

I can't speak for the million unread letters. 

India needs reservations, but what kind is the question.

dalit PM avvachu maybe or matbe not.........if muslim he wont be  PM  ...manadi entha secular country ayina muslim majority population vunna  constituency ayithene he wil become MLA / MP max.

but when coming to bigger picture as a country not much supporters for Muslims 

just my opinion

Rohit is not a feeble minded individual. There are plenty of people who think about committing suicide everyday. And don't. Rohit did. It doesn't change my opinion of him, one bit.

I can't speak for the million unread letters.

India needs reservations, but what kind is the question.

Useless fellow