• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• dasara_bullodu

• Prakashnagar

• NinduChandurudu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

your belief that you belong at the top/near top of the food chain is quite endearing.

I dont believe I am anyway near top of any chain...and that doesnt make him any useful guy...he deserved death

I dont believe I am anyway near top of any chain...and that doesnt make him any useful guy...he deserved death

BS. you talk like this, and expect people to be nice to you, really?

He was a JRF, drawing a 25k stipend. He can easily do what you do. I doubt you can do what he did.

That he didn't end up in the US is because he couldn't afford to. Or probably he didn't want to.

anyway, don't change the subject. I understand you hate weak people. But that doesn't make you strong.

stick to the topic.

BS. you talk like this, and expect people to be nice to you, really?

He was a JRF, drawing a 25k stipend. He can easily do what you do. I doubt you can do what he did.

That he didn't end up in the US is because he couldn't afford to. Or probably he didn't want to.

anyway, don't change the subject. I understand you hate weak people. But that doesn't make you strong.

stick to the topic.

Why should I expect people here to be nice to me? I dont owe them anything...I got my people that's enough... Everyone is capable of developing their own lives.. Some upper castes face lot of bullying from fellow upper castes, and that is not even close to what you call sportive... Only he who can ignore and stay subdued and can complete his job is the real winner. And Mr Rohith is NOT a winner he couldn't respect his university heads, he speaks Carl Sagan but doesn't talk about current trends in Physics... Cant even think about educating fellow students with what he knows...

Every school kid can be fed with castiest ideology and our Rohith Vemula is nothing better than him... infact he ia worse and deswrved a loser's death

lokam mottam nuvvu pichi odivi ani sebtunna.. return gaa pichodu meere pichi fuklu annaranta... nee pichi tagallaya .. LOL

Aristotle ni Galileo ni alane picchi ani champesaru

FYI Galileo cheppindi bhumi gundram ga untundani.... pichodu ani champesaru...so nee lokam eppudu correct ani rule ledu

Why should I expect people here to be nice to me? I dont owe them anything...I got my people that's enough... Everyone is capable of developing their own lives.. Some upper castes face lot of bullying from fellow upper castes, and that is not even close to what you call sportive... Only he who can ignore and stay subdued and can complete his job is the real winner. And Mr Rohith is NOT a winner he couldn't respect his university heads, he speaks Carl Sagan but doesn't talk about current trends in Physics... Cant even think about educating fellow students with what he knows...

Every school kid can be fed with castiest ideology and our Rohith Vemula is nothing better than him... infact he ia worse and deswrved a loser's death

haha.. whatever man.

His Phd was not in Physics. And he doesn't have to 'respect' university heads. How pliable are you, really?

do you bow at the first genius you come across? Just keep your invectives on Rohit to other threads.

It doesn't help move a conversation forward. IS that what you want? go around in circles all day?

haha.. whatever man.

His Phd was not in Physics. And he doesn't have to 'respect' university heads. How pliable are you, really?

do you bow at the first genius you come across? Just keep your invectives on Rohit to other threads.

It doesn't help move a conversation forward. IS that what you want? go around in circles all day?

Lol that's what the first step for destruction of society... Your head may be asshole but he knows better than you... Without staying in his shoes you cant blabber every bullshit... Anyways Rohit is being treated as sh!t everywhere in Hyd

The Wheel is come full circle

Aristotle ni Galileo ni alane picchi ani champesaru

FYI Galileo cheppindi bhumi gundram ga untundani.... pichodu ani champesaru...so nee lokam eppudu correct ani rule ledu

Expect chesaa ittaanti comparision pedatharani pichi ante nuv cheppedhi kadu ado rakam paisaachika aanandam

Lol that's what the first step for destruction of society... Your head may be asshole but he knows better than you... Without staying in his shoes you cant blabber every bullshit... Anyways Rohit is being treated as sh!t everywhere in Hyd

you live in a very sad place man. 

destruction of society? really, based on what? resistance to authority? I don't even know how to respond to this.

You call my rants as bullshit without offering a solid argument yourself. Your arguments sound like a high schoolers still in love with the chapter he read on evolution at school, and wants to apply it to everything he sees.

Expect chesaa ittaanti comparision pedatharani pichi ante nuv cheppedhi kadu ado rakam paisaachika aanandam

Bro nuv taggu... endukante narsi cheppe dantlo entho kontha correct undi anduke mana AP lo recchagotti mari udyamalu leputunnaru mental na yallu