• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveindia

• mettastar

• ronitreddy

• princeofheaven

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge loophole in the system that's being exploited left and right by desi companies when it comes to this particular rule. 

A friend of mine used to work for Sprint back in 2008 lost his job, didn't find a job for 2 months in recession and went back to India permanently. Now he came back 2 years ago via CTS working for the client Siemens as a tech lead(not even a manager) and worked in Sweden for one year before he came to the US. So got his GC in like 6 months. He told me he had to get the HR in his good books, and pay some kickbacks to his project manager to suggest his company to file a GC for him under that category. 

anduke nenu post esindi, aadi mida jealousy kadu. my brother in law studied in the top schools in India and he did double phd from LSU with international citations etc. Still he had a tough time getting Eb1 GC which first got rejected and later he re applied through another attorney who got him through with eb1.

but ee desi comp lafoot guys are put in the same league and they add no value to US.Most are glorified coordinators. Inka Eb2 sangathi cheppakarledu comments rastunnam inka ead kosam.

obviously alanti loophole unte manam kuda use sesukuntam anuko but treating exceptional ability guys and these guys in the same boat is absurd. They dont have even labor stage straight 140+485

eb1 lo ela vachindi? mee colleague manager or phd candidate?

so called project manager in the desi comp but a BA cum QA in our client side...

nenu oka desi company ki contractor ga sesta, ma colleague okadu ead vochindi annadu nenu h4 ead ani adiga ledu gc ead annadu. dates levu kada ante eb1c annadu.

vadiki rendu mukkala english kuda radu, eppudu vaadi work mida escalations ee, aina ead ochesindi adhi eb1 lo.

assalu ee us ollu goppa scientist unde category lo ee tupel batch ni enduku kaluputunnaru oo

enduku vayya itla mandi meeda padi edustaru

anduke nenu post esindi, aadi mida jealousy kadu. my brother in law studied in the top schools in India and he did double phd from LSU with international citations etc. Still he had a tough time getting Eb1 GC which first got rejected and later he re applied through another attorney who got him through with eb1.

but ee desi comp lafoot guys are put in the same league and they add no value to US.Most are glorified coordinators. Inka Eb2 sangathi cheppakarledu comments rastunnam inka ead kosam.

obviously alanti loophole unte manam kuda use sesukuntam anuko but treating exceptional ability guys and these guys in the same boat is absurd. They dont have even labor stage straight 140+485

Yes that's a good point. Let's mention about this abuse in the comments on USCIS website and make sure this option gets closed down

?? ekkada rasthunnaru?

comments evvaru rayatam leedu. comments unity ga rasthe counter aagipothadi.

comments rasthe why this week only 900 comments. register about to close in 16 days.