• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loveindia

• Batman_fan

• k2s

• psycopk

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

First of all what is the criteria they will apply eb1 for you man?? I saw ur posts about employer direct to client.. That is not kind of new or aa Okka reason ke Neeku gc eb1 lo cheyyaru ga.. M I missing something because of my absence. Please enlighten me man

Need your inputs for pakka thread madya broker issues..possible koncham suggest plss

4 minutes ago, loveindia said:

First of all what is the criteria they will apply eb1 for you man?? I saw ur posts about employer direct to client.. That is not kind of new or aa Okka reason ke Neeku gc eb1 lo cheyyaru ga.. M I missing something because of my absence. Please enlighten me man

arm.gif

2 minutes ago, loveindia said:

So you are silently following my posts...hmmm

No definite criteria man. I made a deal with one guy and his partner firm. Nenu client testa 2 years lo naku manager post ichi India lo vunchu 1 year ani and India office development ki help chesta ani..valu agreed. Basically Client WFH agreed for 1-1.5 years so using it. Anything can happen meantime.  

7 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

So you are silently following my posts...hmmm

No definite criteria man. I made a deal with one guy and his partner firm. Nenu client testa 2 years lo naku manager post ichi India lo vunchu 1 year ani and India office development ki help chesta ani..valu agreed. Basically Client WFH agreed for 1-1.5 years so using it. Anything can happen meantime.  

lol... I said I saw your posts not follow your posts... any way, nuvvu client testey aa firm ki emanna 1-2 million dollar profit bracket vastunda year lo... or nuvvu india vellagaaney manager post nunchi teesestey client ki veedi partner firm vaddu ani cheppagalavaa nuvvu emanna CTO naa implementation partner ga lopaliki teeskochi vaadini total lepeyadaaniki... naaku nijamgaa ardam kaaledu your position or situation... so asking , if you think I am trolling, stop replying now please...

10 minutes ago, loveindia said:

lol... I said I saw your posts not follow your posts... any way, nuvvu client testey aa firm ki emanna 1-2 million dollar profit bracket vastunda year lo... or nuvvu india vellagaaney manager post nunchi teesestey client ki veedi partner firm vaddu ani cheppagalavaa nuvvu emanna CTO naa implementation partner ga lopaliki teeskochi vaadini total lepeyadaaniki... naaku nijamgaa ardam kaaledu your position or situation... so asking , if you think I am trolling, stop replying now please...

Not 1 Million but if everything works out it is lot more than that in future. I am bringing first client to firm that was established 3 months back. This first client will be great reference for him that in turn help him get other clients. So his partner company agreed to do whatever I wanted. Like i said this is just mutual agreement and I wanted to take the risk instead of waiting forever for EB2.

Leaving details aside tell me whether I can file EB1 with EB2 in process and without affecting it?

29 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Not 1 Million but if everything works out it is lot more than that in future. I am bringing first client to firm that was established 3 months back. This first client will be great reference for him that in turn help him get other clients. So his partner company agreed to do whatever I wanted. Like i said this is just mutual agreement and I wanted to take the risk instead of waiting forever for EB2.

Leaving details aside tell me whether I can file EB1 with EB2 in process and without affecting it?

the company has to file taxes atleast 1 year and maintain the amount of the taxes next year(revenue I mean), company should have payrolls in india and usa, with ppl under you. you should work in india or someother country for a year or more with Manager Title with resources from usa and india (on payroll) directly reporting to you. then you can file it once you are here and meet all the above with a 50-50 chance for sure.. I know ppl who got this way but its not just straight forward as it looks thats it.. A good attorney (for documents) and strong cpa(no audits) are also needed in the process.. good luck.. 

client to firm antey you are bringing corp 2 corp's aa or direct implementation of project at a different place aa... didn't get you man...

12 minutes ago, loveindia said:

the company has to file taxes atleast 1 year and maintain the amount of the taxes next year(revenue I mean), company should have payrolls in india and usa, with ppl under you. you should work in india or someother country for a year or more with Manager Title with resources from usa and india (on payroll) directly reporting to you. then you can file it once you are here and meet all the above with a 50-50 chance for sure.. I know ppl who got this way but its not just straight forward as it looks thats it.. A good attorney (for documents) and strong cpa(no audits) are also needed in the process.. good luck.. 

client to firm antey you are bringing corp 2 corp's aa or direct implementation of project at a different place aa... didn't get you man...

India lo pake create cheyalema

6 minutes ago, loveindia said:

okay, thanks. I proceeded with deal only after talking to attorney. He said it is technically possible but wanted me & company to build the profile as Manager in next 2 years to minimize the risk. What I am not sure is whether we can do EB1 in parallel to EB2?

It is not implementation but managed services contract to this new firm with me as primary resource and couple more resources in future. 

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

okay, thanks. I proceeded with deal only after talking to attorney. He said it is technically possible but wanted me & company to build the profile as Manager in next 2 years to minimize the risk. What I am not sure is whether we can do EB1 in parallel to EB2?

It is not implementation but managed services contract to this new firm with me as primary resource and couple more resources in future. 

corp 2 corp(1099) ki managed services ani peru enduku le man... 3 resources tho aitey its merely impossible , the revenue will be the issue.. unless each resource is getting 300+ per hour and there is a huge margin involved..

300 X 3 X 160 X 12 = 1.728 M 

anything less will not work out.. idi 2 years nadavaali... 

yes you can do any number of applications for perm from different employers... its just future employment kosam...

2 minutes ago, loveindia said:

corp 2 corp(1099) ki managed services ani peru enduku le man... 3 resources tho aitey its merely impossible , the revenue will be the issue.. unless each resource is getting 300+ per hour and there is a huge margin involved..

300 X 3 X 160 X 12 = 1.728 M 

anything less will not work out.. idi 2 years nadavaali... 

yes you can do any number of applications for perm from different employers... its just future employment kosam...

There is difference between Managed services and corp-to-corp. Corp-to-corp you go to office and work as contractor and bill standard 170hrs even if there is no work. Managed services, you only bill for the work you do support/enhancements and even host for the client and no need to go to client's office.  

Anyway It is not the new firm that is doing my EB1. He don't have plans to do even H1B. It is his partner firm that has been there for 10 years and has office in India that I am working with. Whatever the revenue sharing between them, Partner firm is willing to do the EB1.