Velaite advice

HelpMePls

Hi Andi, just gone through your post/situation. I feel sorry for your current situation. I might be the wrong person in advising you because I didn't experience true love till now but please go through my reply if you have time. I am just writing this with whatever practical experience that I may have. Meeku naa answer nachakapovochu or you might feel angry as well but here's the ground reality that one should think of. 

Just saying:

If any boy likes a girl, now-a-days, no one is waiting for two years to just to have a normal conversation with her. Antey, what I mean is ammayilu teleyaka poyina telusukoni mari parichayam chesysukuney yee rojulo I wonder why did he wait for two years just to have a formal conversation with you. (I am aware that he texted you thrice in 2 years). what took him so long? Is he just using you as a back up after every break up or is he really busy with work? Antey istapadina ammayi tho kuda matladalentha busy ah?

Attraction is different than love. I know that you know the difference as well but still, when he mentioned that he is attracted to you, why did you fall for that? Did you assume that both are same or ippativaraku meetho evaru ala chepaledhu kada ani happy ga feel ayyi oppukunnara? I am so sorry to be rude here my friend but these are my doubts. You mentioned that, you like his sense of humor and enjoyed teasing you. Well, this can happen with anyone. It is just a feeling and it need not be a base in loving him. You also said that you had some unknown attraction? WHAT???? And you only came to know that when he mentioned that he's attracted to you. 

You mentioned he is handsome, but that alone will not make you happy in the years to come, (assuming that you are living with him). I understand that you both may have common interests or qualities but still based on your post  you relation is not practically possible.

My biggest surprise is that, you entirely changed you future plan just by talking few minutes with him. THATS A BIG NOOO. Please think twice about it by keeping him out of the equation. 

You never mentioned about your parents, will they agree or not. So, I am assuming that you never really gave a thought about it. That's a big mistake my friend. Assuming that you got married to him and his parents don't like you, you will loose a lot in life. I am not only talking about you, I am thinking about your kids. They will be alienated and loosing all the fun and relations. This will create complications in the future. Please think about it.

AFTER FIVE YEARS YOU WILL LAUGH AT YOURSELF THINKING HOW THE HELL DID I THOUGH THAT FOOLISHLY ani. As my fellow friends suggested, please change your number and area(if possible) and move on with your life. 

Evaraina idhey cheptharu, because telisi telisi ninnu evaru ibbandiloki vella mani cheparu. I am extremely sorryif I've offended you in any way my friend. But this is what came to my mind while going through your post. 

PS: I know my english is not perfect, please bear with me. Thank you. Take care :)

i agree partially with bad boys advise - oka 2 days completely freak out avuthe with friends after two days the existing equation might not even be in existence to TS my 2 cents

2 hours ago, badboy said:

Hi Andi, just gone through your post/situation. I feel sorry for your current situation. I might be the wrong person in advising you because I didn't experience true love till now but please go through my reply if you have time. I am just writing this with whatever practical experience that I may have. Meeku naa answer nachakapovochu or you might feel angry as well but here's the ground reality that one should think of. 

Just saying:

If any boy likes a girl, now-a-days, no one is waiting for two years to just to have a normal conversation with her. Antey, what I mean is ammayilu teleyaka poyina telusukoni mari parichayam chesysukuney yee rojulo I wonder why did he wait for two years just to have a formal conversation with you. (I am aware that he texted you thrice in 2 years). what took him so long? Is he just using you as a back up after every break up or is he really busy with work? Antey istapadina ammayi tho kuda matladalentha busy ah? --- we had many formal conversations at work before but then after we parted ways we werent in touch. I might not be 100% sure but he is usually a person who maintains low profile and has no account in any social websites to even contact which is partly reason for me to forget he existed too. I agree to ur point how he controlled and wasnt in touch if he likes a girl for 2 years 

Attraction is different than love. I know that you know the difference as well but still, when he mentioned that he is attracted to you, why did you fall for that? Did you assume that both are same or ippativaraku meetho evaru ala chepaledhu kada ani happy ga feel ayyi oppukunnara? I am so sorry to be rude here my friend but these are my doubts. You mentioned that, you like his sense of humor and enjoyed teasing you. Well, this can happen with anyone. It is just a feeling and it need not be a base in loving him. You also said that you had some unknown attraction? WHAT???? And you only came to know that when he mentioned that he's attracted to you. 

You mentioned he is handsome, but that alone will not make you happy in the years to come, (assuming that you are living with him). I understand that you both may have common interests or qualities but still based on your post  you relation is not practically possible.

-- I didn't like him because he teased me ..he teased in prev project every day during which i didnt even think about him to like him now..neither liked because of looks nor because he said he likes me.. there were many guys who proposed me about  whom i didnt even think about...i liked him as he is a guy who meets my expectations and has set priorities..basically know clearly what he wants and has vision for life ...i could see a direction in future to trust him and walk with him..its not a just emotional decision 

My biggest surprise is that, you entirely changed you future plan just by talking few minutes with him. THATS A BIG NOOO. Please think twice about it by keeping him out of the equation.  --- Agree to this..oka abbayini match laga kalistene i think 2 weeks after meeting and talkin too but i did really take a decision in split second which im surprised too.

You never mentioned about your parents, will they agree or not. So, I am assuming that you never really gave a thought about it. That's a big mistake my friend. Assuming that you got married to him and his parents don't like you, you will loose a lot in life. I am not only talking about you, I am thinking about your kids. They will be alienated and loosing all the fun and relations. This will create complications in the future. Please think about it.

--I did discuss with my pinni the same day and all she said was a abbayi pelli chesukunta ani cheppinappudu alochinchina ardham undi emundi ikkada discussion ki ..dont wait and waste time ani cheppindi..she didn't entertain me to even complete. My parents would agree as he is from same caste though not telugu and from same community asalu ma side problem ledu and undadu except that my parents might resist  due to his situations that life would be hard for me..but i agree to what u said and understand where u r coming from..thnx

AFTER FIVE YEARS YOU WILL LAUGH AT YOURSELF THINKING HOW THE HELL DID I THOUGH THAT FOOLISHLY ani. As my fellow friends suggested, please change your number and area(if possible) and move on with your life. 

Evaraina idhey cheptharu, because telisi telisi ninnu evaru ibbandiloki vella mani cheparu. I am extremely sorryif I've offended you in any way my friend. But this is what came to my mind while going through your post. 

-- i should say thnx..nothing to get offended..i should be in ground reality and accept 

PS: I know my english is not perfect, please bear with me. Thank you. Take care :)