India or US lo top MBA univs suggest cheyandi

NinduChandurudu

4 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

It seems some of the dudes are so stuck in this DB, they are not even checking other sites before making statements.

GRE is accepted in all Univ including Harvard/Stanford/MIT now a days. ETS has even created GMAT and GRE equivalent chart to help the Univ to figure out the percentiles.

I do know all these but the suggestions given by fellow db members is based on TS's desire 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• dakumangalsingh

• pravinyudu

• siru

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

I do know all these but the suggestions given by fellow db members is based on TS's desire 

sorry if i hav hurt u with my words :) 

16 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Mari ETS and universities erri p la GMAT pettadaniki,

neeku top 25 lo kavali, work exp lekunda without gmat ninnu em anali aasha ki haddu daggu ki siggu vundali brother 

GRE accept chese universities vunnai ani naaku telsu but denidi danike 

AIEEE rasi IIT lo admission kavali annattu vundi does this make sense. 

What are you talking? GRE is as good as GMAT for admission in any Univ. It is his Work Exp that could be problem for top 25. Not GRE! 

16 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Mari ETS and universities erri p la GMAT pettadaniki,

neeku top 25 lo kavali, work exp lekunda without gmat ninnu em anali aasha ki haddu daggu ki siggu vundali brother 

GRE accept chese universities vunnai ani naaku telsu but denidi danike 

AIEEE rasi IIT lo admission kavali annattu vundi does this make sense. 

What are you talking? GRE is as good as GMAT for admission in any Univ. It is his Work Exp that could be problem for top 25. Not GRE! 

On 4/29/2016 at 0:24 PM, loveindia said:

MBA ki GRE raasaava man... malli top 25 lo kaavaalaa.... Venkatesh+GIF.gif

+1 I dont think GRE is replacement for GMAT.  With out experience students can get acceptance from valuable internships,SOP and very good GMAT.  if GRE is replacement then so many of us would be applying for MBA. if experience is the only criteria there are so many people who has 5+ years of exp and can get top 1% GRE score.

FYI: I wrote GMAT years back . got 690. Applied for The McCombs. rejected. i was fresh out of Masters. at that time that was 25th ranked MBA program

On 4/29/2016 at 9:12 PM, compose said:

Problem is that most of the American universities value work experience a lot.. Almost 25 to 30% weightage in selection criteria.. Since they believe experience can add value to a class during discussions, group assignments etc.. Of course of you actually work in your core area (if not IT), it will actually accelerate your chance of an admission since you will be diverse

If i score 710+ ...no exp...can I get into top 25 ?