India or US lo top MBA univs suggest cheyandi

NinduChandurudu

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

first universities kadu......basic ground work chey 

Neeku GMAT rasthea nea Good Universities lo entry untadhi ani kuda thelidhu antea....neeku top univeristy gurinchi avasaram ledu 

Timepass ki post esthea....ichina replies chusko

if you are serious, there are lot of REAL FORUMS to help.....google them 

DO YOUR GROUND WORK

Bro ..GRE scores R converted into GMAT ..both R same ....edulix lo kuda follow avutunna 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• dakumangalsingh

• pravinyudu

• siru

1 minute ago, kasi said:

ISB lo yala apply chesthav??? work exp ledunka???

Ylp ani kotta program ochindi ..for 3rd & 4th years 

1 minute ago, angelina said:

entrance-exam.net is your best bet

and neeku india lo top universities kavalante CAT is the way to go...same with GMAT

I don't want to write cat silent_I1... GRE, GMAT anthe braces_1...delhi lo FMS ani undi ..good univ without cat ...daaniki chesa along with ISB Hyderabad

37 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Rank 25 nunchi ravochu anukuntunnav..if I get 325+ dis time & improve my GPA & do more internships 

cool

Duke University chudu..its top of the top but u can try ur luck.  same with Notredame.

When considering MBA,its imp to also look into the alumni network and support.  

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

I don't want to write cat silent_I1... GRE, GMAT anthe braces_1...delhi lo FMS ani undi ..good univ without cat ...daaniki chesa along with ISB Hyderabad

any reasons? coaching teesukunte u can crack it....same data analysis....logical reasoning...analytical reasoning (idi konchum tough..but if u have good comprehension skills it will be easy)..and aptitude kuda almost same syllabus vuntundi

MBA gurinchi alochinchetappudu you have to think of it from multiple angles 

1. Why do I want to do MBA 
2. For something I want to do MBA, are there alternatives
3. How much am I willing to spend on an MBA 
4. Am I better off choosing a public University which is a not so bad rank over a private University for the sake of difference in fees.. Are they offering me the same things in terms of curriculum, career opportunities, diversity, alumni connections, etc... 
5. Getting into a good MBA college without work experience is very difficult because of the filtering Criteria 
6. Even though you get into a top MBA college without work experience, will you be able to compete with your peers in the class and during interviews because they are more experienced than you and get a higher preference

7. MBA in USA will give you only 12 months OPT.. That means you have only 1 chance at a H1B.. What if you don't get picked in the lottery.. Are you either willing to go back to India or join a Masters to stay back here

3 minutes ago, siru said:

cool

Duke University chudu..its top of the top but u can try ur luck.  same with Notredame.

When considering MBA,its imp to also look into the alumni network and support.  

Arizona state or Texas a&m  Mays lo ravacha ? ....Texas lo evi ravachu ?

Tepper, Kelly, Mccombs, Olin, Vanderbilt, Rice  take freshers but you need to have great GMAT/GRE and GPA. Anything beyond top 25 without any prior experience is going to be tough in Job search in US. My recommendation is get some quality work experience and get in top 15 Univ. I know ISB takes freshers but we all know how tough it is for typical Indian engineering student unless you are from IIT/NIT or you have some unique profile.

2 minutes ago, angelina said:

any reasons? coaching teesukunte u can crack it....same data analysis....logical reasoning...analytical reasoning (idi konchum tough..but if u have good comprehension skills it will be easy)..and aptitude kuda almost same syllabus vuntundi

GRE raasina tarvata avanni tough Gá anipistunnai ...I have phobia of IIT range all India exams @~`

2 minutes ago, compose said:

MBA gurinchi alochinchetappudu you have to think of it from multiple angles 

1. Why do I want to do MBA 
2. For something I want to do MBA, are there alternatives
3. How much am I willing to spend on an MBA 
4. Am I better off choosing a public University which is a not so bad rank over a private University for the sake of difference in fees.. Are they offering me the same things in terms of curriculum, career opportunities, diversity, alumni connections, etc... 
5. Getting into a good MBA college without work experience is very difficult because of the filtering Criteria 
6. Even though you get into a top MBA college without work experience, will you be able to compete with your peers in the class and during interviews because they are more experienced than you and get a higher preference

7. MBA in USA will give you only 12 months OPT.. That means you have only 1 chance at a H1B.. What if you don't get picked in the lottery.. Are you either willing to go back to India or join a Masters to stay back here

I want to an MBA as I'm not interested in my current branch .... Money not a problem ... I don't even want to work in the united States ...MBA kavali but in a reputed univ ... I want to work in management consulting firms ...work exp enduku oddu antunnante I don't want to work in my branch area even for a month!

5 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Tepper, Kelly, Mccombs, Olin, Vanderbilt, Rice  take freshers but you need to have great GMAT/GRE and GPA. Anything beyond top 25 without any prior experience is going to be tough in Job search in US. My recommendation is get some quality work experience and get in top 15 Univ. I know ISB takes freshers but we all know how tough it is for typical Indian engineering student unless you are from IIT/NIT or you have some unique profile.

Unique profile ante oka achievement undi .. Whch would boost my profile 

6 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

I want to an MBA as I'm not interested in my current branch .... Money not a problem ... I don't even want to work in the united States ...MBA kavali but in a reputed univ ... I want to work in management consulting firms ...work exp enduku oddu antunnante I don't want to work in my branch area even for a month!

Problem is that most of the American universities value work experience a lot.. Almost 25 to 30% weightage in selection criteria.. Since they believe experience can add value to a class during discussions, group assignments etc.. Of course of you actually work in your core area (if not IT), it will actually accelerate your chance of an admission since you will be diverse

10 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

GRE raasina tarvata avanni tough Gá anipistunnai ...I have phobia of IIT range all India exams @~`

oh ok....few days back civil services ani edo annav....hmm