India or US lo top MBA univs suggest cheyandi

NinduChandurudu

13 minutes ago, compose said:

MBA gurinchi alochinchetappudu you have to think of it from multiple angles 

1. Why do I want to do MBA 
2. For something I want to do MBA, are there alternatives
3. How much am I willing to spend on an MBA 
4. Am I better off choosing a public University which is a not so bad rank over a private University for the sake of difference in fees.. Are they offering me the same things in terms of curriculum, career opportunities, diversity, alumni connections, etc... 
5. Getting into a good MBA college without work experience is very difficult because of the filtering Criteria 
6. Even though you get into a top MBA college without work experience, will you be able to compete with your peers in the class and during interviews because they are more experienced than you and get a higher preference

7. MBA in USA will give you only 12 months OPT.. That means you have only 1 chance at a H1B.. What if you don't get picked in the lottery.. Are you either willing to go back to India or join a Masters to stay back here

nuvvu intha pedda essay na:3D_Smiles: but good post

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinduChandurudu

• dakumangalsingh

• pravinyudu

• siru

11 minutes ago, loveindia said:

MBA ki GRE raasaava man... malli top 25 lo kaavaalaa.... Venkatesh+GIF.gif

telikapothe enduku masteru replies istaru... GRE is accepted as equally as GMAT... ets site lo undi.. converter kuda undi

4 minutes ago, loveindia said:

full moon ni nidra levamani cheppandi man evaranna....

nuvve padukunnav ... wake up soon .. dont live in illusions 

6 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

telikapothe enduku masteru replies istaru... GRE is accepted as equally as GMAT... ets site lo undi.. converter kuda undi

sare man...

21 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

Hmm ante antav eamcet mpc lo raasi Doctor avta antav 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Hmm ante antav eamcet mpc lo raasi Doctor avta antav 

neeku asala dimag unda ?.... mpc.. bipc mottam vere syllabus untadi..  GRE, Gmat daadapu same except for verbal section... aa matram telikunda picha comparisons chestvam endi chinna pillodi la 

2 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

neeku asala dimag unda ?.... mpc.. bipc mottam vere syllabus untadi..  GRE, Gmat daadapu same except for verbal section... aa matram telikunda picha comparisons chestvam endi chinna pillodi la 

Same bipc mpc eamcet kuda same ee except for math and bio 

mine was an analogy it's not that I meant that way hope you understand what an analogy is. 

3 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Same bipc mpc eamcet kuda same ee except for math and bio 

mine was an analogy it's not that I meant that way hope you understand what an analogy is. 

lol @3$%

Mari ETS and universities erri p la GMAT pettadaniki,

neeku top 25 lo kavali, work exp lekunda without gmat ninnu em anali aasha ki haddu daggu ki siggu vundali brother 

GRE accept chese universities vunnai ani naaku telsu but denidi danike 

AIEEE rasi IIT lo admission kavali annattu vundi does this make sense. 

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Mari ETS and universities erri p la GMAT pettadaniki,

neeku top 25 lo kavali, work exp lekunda without gmat ninnu em anali aasha ki haddu daggu ki siggu vundali brother 

GRE accept chese universities vunnai ani naaku telsu but denidi danike 

AIEEE rasi IIT lo admission kavali annattu vundi does this make sense. 

AIEEE lo IIT's not included... but GRE lo GMAT colleges r included ( almost 99% ) ... janalaki unna most common misconception idhte... GRE MS ki.. GMAT MBA ki fix avutaaru @3$%

It seems some of the dudes are so stuck in this DB, they are not even checking other sites before making statements.

GRE is accepted in all Univ including Harvard/Stanford/MIT now a days. ETS has even created GMAT and GRE equivalent chart to help the Univ to figure out the percentiles.

1 minute ago, pravinyudu said:

It seems some of the dudes are so stuck in this DB, they are not even checking other sites before making statements.

GRE is accepted in all Univ including Harvard/Stanford/MIT now a days. ETS has even created GMAT and GRE equivalent chart to help the Univ to figure out the percentiles.

yes .... they r not beleiving this and arugueing pointlessly _-_