Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

3 minutes ago, khan_dada_1 said:

alpulaki 100's janmalu thappvu.. Midi midi gyanam unte ilane untundhi..

At Pandavas residence Lord Krishna took Draupadi aside and said, "This awkward situation you find yourself in is of your own making. In your previous birth you had pleased Lord Shiva with your prayers. He granted a boon to you. You said that you wanted a husband and to ensure that your request was heard, you repeated it five times in all. Shiva then said that in your next life you would have five husbands." 
Lord Krishna said ," You will spend one year with each husband. Others will be forbidden to enter the chamber in which you and the husband-of-the-year are staying. If one does so, even accidentally, he would be exiled for one year." 

aapara babu nee comedy lu.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, stop shagging off to your mom's pic. I don't think the world can handle another deranged yomama.

Ne lanti mushti mogambo Galle tirgutunar ye ooko comedy cheyak frustration lo caste religion country kakarkay ani kathal 10gtav , basic ga e social evils andarki telsu and everybody moved on while junkers like u keep digging up scrap, u wonder why? ??

again.....if you say you are an atheist...dont preach to others when they bash some other religions...be equal opportunity offender....dont expect others to heed to your sanctimonious BS ....that too when its so repetitive .....

And one need not be in power or be represented by people of their own religion to be powerful ....Muslims are being represented by very powerful political forces in India for decades....if you dont know the diff then ..decent thing is to shut up and dont be an insufferable know-it-all...with the standard platitudes like " I know Muslims who are cool" and "how many muslims have you spoke to..." 

dude what are you...an high school wannabe....

12 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

what are those values? that a lower caste Ekalavya can't learn under Drona, and even if he's self taught, the system demands the highest sacrifice from the low caste?

awesome values man.

Aren't you trying to deviate the topic ? The discussion Muslims enduku m@da gudisi poyaaru ? religion lo yedayina lopam vundhaa ? 

Nee basha loney adigaanu .... got it ? @3$%

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

aapara babu nee comedy lu.

Nee sollu appa ra first..

Malls/Maggigas ki anni comedy ne.. puranalu teluskone opika ledhu, kasta padi udyogyam techokne tathvam undadhu..

meeru maarau, mee samajam maradhu//

Just now, tokkale said:

again.....if you say you are an atheist...dont preach to others when they bash some other religions...be equal opportunity offender....dont expect others to heed to your sanctimonious BS ....that too when its so repetitive .....

And one need not be in power or be represented by people of their own religion to be powerful ....Muslims are being represented by very powerful political forces in India for decades....if you dont know the diff then ..decent thing is to shut up and dont be an insufferable know-it-all...with the standard platitudes like " I know Muslims who are cool" and "how many muslims have you spoke to..." 

dude what are you...an high school wannabe....

muslims are represented by what? haha.. this is why you are not supposed to take shaka education seriously.

I'm sure neighbourhood aunty said that you look sexy in that khaki shorts. haha.

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

Ne lanti mushti mogambo Galle tirgutunar ye ooko comedy cheyak frustration lo caste religion country kakarkay ani kathal 10gtav , basic ga e social evils andarki telsu and everybody moved on while junkers like u keep digging up scrap, u wonder why? ??

stupid fcuk. neeku pakkodiki neethulu cheppe antha scene ledhu gaani. gammuna kooso.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

muslims are represented by what? haha.. this is why you are not supposed to take shaka education seriously.

I'm sure neighbourhood aunty said that you look sexy in that khaki shorts. haha.

arey mental ki raani......mundhu TS post chesina questions answers unnaya?? ilaane pichhi foo*odi laga ye topic padithe aa topic lo diversion vethukuntava?

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Aren't you trying to deviate the topic ? The discussion Muslims enduku m@da gudisi poyaaru ? religion lo yedayina lopam vundhaa ? 

Nee basha loney adigaanu .... got it ? @3$%

Divert cheste vade cheyali lekunte langa  chinchukuni vadi half chulli vade sapparisthad

come on....cant you think of atleast one original retort.....come out of you Twitter world and the language spoken by your "Gurus"

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

2 minutes ago, khan_dada_1 said:

Nee sollu appa ra first..

Malls/Maggigas ki anni comedy ne.. puranalu teluskone opika ledhu, kasta padi udyogyam techokne tathvam undadhu..

meeru maarau, mee samajam maradhu//

same adhe nenu chepthunna. meeru maararu. mimmalni kooda confederate flag ni wave chese yedavallni choose laaga choodatam start chesthe gaani maararu.

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

come on....cant you think of atleast one original retort.....come out of you Twitter world and the language spoken by your "Gurus"

so, are you under the impression that I'm wooing you or something? delusional fcuk.

I don't care for idiots who have an anti-dalit bias, but buried deep under anti-muslim bias.

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

when you deep down know that you are a wannabe moron...at least stop pretending man....own up to your dumbfcukery.....

ah, so that's why you keep replying to my posts, trying to get my attention.

No, I still don't care for patronising anti-dalit Sanghis, who hide their anti-dalit bias, deep under their obvious muslim bias.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

ah, so that's why you keep replying to my posts, trying to get my attention.

No, I still don't care for patronising anti-dalit Sanghis, who hide their anti-dalit bias, deep under their obvious muslim bias.

Ne attention ilane continue avali ani ne wife chepakandra??