Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

so, are you under the impression that I'm wooing you or something? delusional fcuk.

I don't care for idiots who have an anti-dalit bias, but buried deep under anti-muslim bias.

moron is getting pissed off easily today.....come one let the fun times roll for a while....keep going..

I still have some time to kill......

PS: everyone is "anti-something/someone" according to us....but we are the Messiah's who are here to save them.....dude how great are you really....and yet so modest that you talk BS....thats why I say you are cute...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

moron is getting pissed off easily today.....come one let the fun times roll for a while....keep going..

I still have some time to kill......

PS: everyone is "anti-something/someone" according to us....but we are the Messiah's who are here to save them.....dude how great are you really....and yet so modest that you talk BS....thats why I say you are cute...

moron thinks he needs an excuse to be online. But still don't understand who's keeping count, and why explain one's presence online. I guess RWs work hard and troll hard. haha..

moron asked that insanely awesome question about why dalits should take muslim's help to protest against the system.

its because moron Sanghis like you have let them down.

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

ah, so that's why you keep replying to my posts, trying to get my attention.

No, I still don't care for patronising anti-dalit Sanghis, who hide their anti-dalit bias, deep under their obvious muslim bias.

dont be so repetitive....so depressing ....man....you established that I am "anti-whatever"....so...what next....  

PS:replying to his posts is a sign of attention seeking says the moron on an anon forum....so much for dumfuckery man.....you are outdoing yourself off late...may be I need to find some other moron in some other forum.....please try to come up with new BS....and be less predictable and less repetitive...

42 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

what about Hinduism's flaws?

caste ridden society. no respect to women even in stories (1 woman shared by 5 guys in mahabharata?), etc.

all religions are crap.

Better to live in caste ridden society than war torn society ... discretion is the better part of valor

go fight your upper caste fcuks moron. If you really want dalits on your side, fight for them, against your Sanghi upper caste scum.

don't go around calling random people leftists.

If dalits, who are the biggest victims of muslim violence in India, hate upper caste, one can see how pathetic the entire RW in India is.

The moron has the gall to question people who hate Sanghis. Go drown in your Sanghi shyte.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

moron thinks he needs an excuse to be online. But still don't understand who's keeping count, and why explain one's presence online. I guess RWs work hard and troll hard. haha..

moron asked that insanely awesome question about why dalits should take muslim's help to protest against the system.

its because moron Sanghis like you have let them down.

of course I need an excuse to be online on such forums....why else would I be online if not for killing some time with lap dog wannabes like you....

PS: dont sweat much on remembering what I said about dalit-muslim bond in some other thread God knows how long back.....

5 minutes ago, tokkale said:

dont be so repetitive....so depressing ....man....you established that I am "anti-whatever"....so...what next....  

PS:replying to his posts is a sign of attention seeking says the moron on an anon forum....so much for dumfuckery man.....you are outdoing yourself off late...may be I need to find some other moron in some other forum.....please try to come up with new BS....and be less predictable and less repetitive...

looks like the Sanghis are running out of things to say. It may be a good thing, eventually.

the vision they have for India is both funny and scary at the same time. That's why they desist from spelling it out.

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Better to live in caste ridden society than war torn society ... discretion is the better part of valor

It doesn't matter. Hinduism is still shyte.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

go fight your upper caste fcuks moron. If you really want dalits on your side, fight for them, against your Sanghi upper caste scum.

don't go around calling random people leftists.

If dalits, who are the biggest victims of muslim violence in India, hate upper caste, one can see how pathetic the entire RW in India is.

The moron has the gall to question people who hate Sanghis. Go drown in your Sanghi shyte.

such "original" and "New" retort.....nothing repetitive about it....

let me find some random Upper caste guy and fight with him....you seem to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown if I wont do that immediately...hold tight....all's not lost...

Just now, VizagRocks said:

It doesn't matter. Hinduism is still shyte.

hinduism adi religion kadu , adoka dharmam followed by people in india

hindustan anevallu adi marchipokandi

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Well said...

Narsi used to be good long time back.. now hardcore Trump fans are better than him when it comes to logic