thank you BJP.

VizagRocks

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/accused-of-stealing-buffalo-student-beaten-to-death-near-kolkata-1404903?site=full

Kolkata:  A 23-year-old man died after being beaten up by villagers at Diamond Harbour, 40 km from Kolkata today. The locals had accused him of stealing a buffalo.

Kaushik Purakayastha -- a student of Industrial Training Institute - had gone to visit some relatives at Diamond Harbour's Harindanga village yesterday.

Ten people have been named in the case filed by the police and one person has been arrested. Some reports suggested that a local leader of the ruling Trinamool Congress is among those named in the FIR.

7 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

ohoo....ekkado trinamol congres ruling vunna WB lo incident ayina....blame BJP aa....nee constipation prob ke canadian PM resposnible aa...:)

mee Trump kanna, maa PM highly intelligent.

15 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

ohoo....ekkado trinamol congres ruling vunna WB lo incident ayina....blame BJP aa....nee constipation prob ke canadian PM resposnible aa...:)

braces_1

1 hour ago, maverick23 said:

^^

don't understand wat BJP has to do with this incident ... IMO Infact no political party can be blamed for such incidents , these kinds of happen in many places in India

ilanti incidents ippudde jaruguthunayee and previous govt (10 yrs ruling) lo koda jarigeyi ......

Scams appudu jagevi ....ippuddu levu.....

manchi panulu appuddu jaragaledu ..... ippuddu jaruguthunayee.......

india bagupadthe kondariki kadupumanta .....anthe cheppagalanu........ i dont care which party is ruling, i want the ruling party to take care of the country and countrymen

42 minutes ago, das123 said:

ilanti incidents ippudde jaruguthunayee and previous govt (10 yrs ruling) lo koda jarigeyi ......

india bagupadthe kondariki kadupumanta .....anthe cheppagalanu........ i dont care which party is ruling, i want the ruling party to take care of the country and countrymen

Lol 

43 minutes ago, das123 said:

Scams ipudu jaragatam Leda ?

7 hours ago, maverick23 said:

CITI_c$y what does that proove again ?