Calling Stock Investers

dasara_bullodu

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

nenu 72 stocks order petta naa mottam limit ki... vadu .5 calculation chesi nuv 68 matrame pettagalav em eekkuntavo eekko anandu... so naa analysis marchi limit stock pettanu ... RB ki broker em ledu direct app nundi trading e

Robinhood lo motham money balance use chesukonivvatledu when buying shares. oka 15-18 dollars emo hold lo pettukuntunnadu last time. nenu konna stock price $11 di i bough few shares and $18 balance pettukunnadu and did not allow me to buy one more share which was $11 worth.  ento idi.

Minimum Account balance emaina maintain cheyala enti Robinhood account lo

Just now, kumar654 said:

Robinhood lo motham money balance use chesukonivvatledu when buying shares. oka 15-18 dollars emo hold lo pettukuntunnadu last time. nenu konna stock price $11 di i bough few shares and $18 balance pettukundi and did not allow me to buy one more share which was $11 worth.  ento idi

If you bought via market order it will be like this ..

(11 * n ) shares anukuntav... let it be $x

but vaadu market lo

(11*n*1.05) ki kontadu ... actual cost will be $(x+a)

so neeku $x worth shares kavali ante (11*(n-b)) ki konali...

So don't give market order....

go to buy  - change the order to limit order .. and set the limit to current share price.. and buy.. you will get 'n' shares you wanted

14 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

If you bought via market order it will be like this ..

(11 * n ) shares anukuntav... let it be $x

but vaadu market lo

(11*n*1.05) ki kontadu ... actual cost will be $(x+a)

so neeku $x worth shares kavali ante (11*(n-b)) ki konali...

So don't give market order....

go to buy  - change the order to limit order .. and set the limit to current share price.. and buy.. you will get 'n' shares you wanted

Thanks man. Good info. i bought for Market price which is default setting in this Robinhood when buying.  i will choose Order Type as Limit and will give current share price as you said.