inhuman b@&tards

VadaGaali

I was randomly searching for a crime/thriller drama to watch and came across a movie called The girl next door. I did not give a look into the plot much and started watching it. It was one of the most mind f#king movie I watched in recent times. I was so furious on watching the movie for its plot. Later I searched about the movie on IMDB and horrified to know that this is a true incident. 

Couple of years ago, from one of my friend, I came to know about a similar incident which took place in Japan(Murder of Junko Furuta). This incident haunted me for many days then. 

I dont understand, why some people are so psychotic and do all these inhuman things. Do they not fear of being caught or what actually runs in their mind.

I really wish for the victims soul may rest in peace.

This is a serious thing. I should not have posted it, but couldn't find a better way to burst out. Dont make fun of it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• SeemaLekka

• Feelingbad

• Butterthief

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

bokka le. ekkuva feel avvaku.

compared to what people regularly do to others, in the name of casteism, anti-casteism, liberalism, Hindutva, etc., this one is par for the course.

the trick is to dehumanize a person, so his/her pain doesn't affect you. majority of people around you, who you think are decent, are also capable of such atrocities, under the right circumstances.

Humans are despicable creatures, like all other creatures. Civilization is a flash in the pan, and will soon be overrun by barbarians. Evolution doesn't award decency, whatever that is.

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

compared to what people regularly do to others, in the name of casteism, anti-casteism, liberalism, Hindutva, etc., this one is par for the course.

the trick is to dehumanize a person, so his/her pain doesn't affect you. majority of people around you, who you think are decent, are also capable of such atrocities, under the right circumstances.

Humans are despicable creatures, like all other creatures. Civilization is a flash in the pan, and will soon be overrun by barbarians. Evolution doesn't award decency, whatever that is.

Whatever it is., hurting a person that too for psychotic reasons(the issues you pointed out also noted) is inhuman. Knowing about these incidents gives me a chill. whoever it maybe and whatever the situation might be, except for the judicial system, no other person has a right to hurt other individual. That is what I meant. Vadu ae caste ayna kani. Caste and religion are the most stupidest things that came into existence only due to political usage. There is no caste, no religion, no race. All are equal.

People are psychotic. Civilization restricts them to some extent, but people do find their way around it to show their psychotic tendencies.

Eg. Trump, who compensates for his tiny penis by shouting loudest, and seeking validation from psychos like him.

And Modi, who compensates for his low self esteem, by facilitating a massacre, and riding on it to power, showing no remorse.

All of them are psychotic. The aunt in the movie is like a meat butcher. Trump, Modi are big time meat brands who hide the slaughter from our eyes, and pretend that they are classy.

We are the customers.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

People are psychotic. Civilization restricts them to some extent, but people do find their way around it to show their psychotic tendencies.

Eg. Trump, who compensates for his tiny penis by shouting loudest, and seeking validation from psychos like him.

And Modi, who compensates for his low self esteem, by facilitating a massacre, and riding on it to power, showing no remorse.

All of them are psychotic. The aunt in the movie is like a meat butcher. Trump, Modi are big time meat brands who hide the slaughter from our eyes, and pretend that they are classy.

We are the customers.

Trump gurinchi teliyadu kani

modi gurinchi nuvvu chepedi nijam ani pistundhi uncle

6 minutes ago, VadaGaali said:

Whatever it is., hurting a person that too for psychotic reasons(the issues you pointed out also noted) is inhuman. Knowing about these incidents gives me a chill. whoever it maybe and whatever the situation might be, except for the judicial system, no other person has a right to hurt other individual. That is what I meant. Vadu ae caste ayna kani. Caste and religion are the most stupidest things that came into existence only due to political usage. There is no caste, no religion, no race. All are equal.

Stop this man. All are not equal. Just agree that people oppress each other, sometimes for no reason, just because they want to, or enjoy it. Why pretend that everyone is equal?

2 hours ago, VadaGaali said:

I was randomly searching for a crime/thriller drama to watch and came across a movie called The girl next door. I did not give a look into the plot much and started watching it. It was one of the most mind f#king movie I watched in recent times. I was so furious on watching the movie for its plot. Later I searched about the movie on IMDB and horrified to know that this is a true incident. 

Couple of years ago, from one of my friend, I came to know about a similar incident which took place in Japan(Murder of Junko Furuta). This incident haunted me for many days then. 

I dont understand, why some people are so psychotic and do all these inhuman things. Do they not fear of being caught or what actually runs in their mind.

I really wish for the victims soul may rest in peace.

This is a serious thing. I should not have posted it, but couldn't find a better way to burst out. Dont make fun of it.

That's why law is present. There are good and bad people around us.pioneers and heroes are still present in our society, thanks to them for making earth a better place. While people like narsi who derive bad from any situation and generalize things by raising points that are either obsolete are more dangerous to the society as this is the kind who presume that any individual pushed to a limit will do or capable of doing barbaric things. That kind of poison which pose as being a realist and disguise itself behind all the pep talk is the individual who does abstain  from the positive nature and reason for the very survival of evil.

2 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

We are the customers.

Why is it ever thing related to casteism, hindutva, rss, bjp, modi... I know these are all one kind of behavior with everything has its own motive or point of view but why always these comes under in any scenario 

wait,,,the girl next door is the teen drama film right, are you talkin about the one elisha sttarer,,,,what kind of mind ** movie are you talkin about, am i missin something...

5 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

casteism lekunde nee topics disco ne vundadu kada..damn

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

We are the customers.

6 hours ago, yomama said:

That's why law is present. There are good and bad people around us.pioneers and heroes are still present in our society, thanks to them for making earth a better place. While people like narsi who derive bad from any situation and generalize things by raising points that are either obsolete are more dangerous to the society as this is the kind who presume that any individual pushed to a limit will do or capable of doing barbaric things. That kind of poison which pose as being a realist and disguise itself behind all the pep talk is the individual who does abstain  from the positive nature and reason for the very survival of evil.

aapandi raa babuluuu   lafooot conversations uuu meeeru....