Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• SeemaLekka

• Feelingbad

• Butterthief

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Why is it ever thing related to casteism, hindutva, rss, bjp, modi... I know these are all one kind of behavior with everything has its own motive or point of view but why always these comes under in any scenario 

guilt from being an upper caste Modi supporter before 2014.

Plus naaku AP/TG gurinchi emi telidu, NSFW maatalu internet lo maatladatam interest ledhu, regular vishayaalu maatlade antha friends evaru ikkada leru.

tamil sandalwood  killings, rohit vemula murder ki db reaction choosi assahyyam vesindhi kaabatti, thokkalo evadu emanukunte enti ani upper caste thiduthunna.

react aythunnaru kaabatti continue chesthunna. intha kanna ekkuva respect ivvatam kastam brother. okkodi comments maamulu casteist vi kaavu. including many who claim that they are not casteist. but personal ga nenu evarni emi anale.

p.s. nothing to do with what TS posted here.

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Plus naaku AP/TG gurinchi emi telidu, NSFW maatalu internet lo maatladatam interest ledhu, regular vishayaalu maatlade antha friends evaru ikkada leru.

tamil sandalwood  killings, rohit vemula murder ki db reaction choosi assahyyam vesindhi kaabatti, thokkalo evadu emanukunte enti ani upper caste thiduthunna.

react aythunnaru kaabatti continue chesthunna. intha kanna ekkuva respect ivvatam kastam brother. okkodi comments maamulu casteist vi kaavu. including many who claim that they are not casteist. but personal ga nenu evarni emi anale.

Eppatikaina Nuvu anukunnadi sadistav uncle.

1 minute ago, LivingLegend said:

Expect chesa ide adugutav Ani. Edo Okati anukoni untav Kada Ade. 

ippudendhi, nee telivi thetalani mechhukovaala?

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

ippudendhi, nee telivi thetalani mechhukovaala?

Adigina Daniki chepte thelivi thetalu antaru cheppakapote pogaru antaru. 

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Ofcourse nee antha nasa gaadiki friends vundaru... @3$%

Sandal wood dhongathanam chesey vaallani champeyyaka... vaallani kuda jail lo petti mutton biryani pettaalaa ? More than just punishment, its a message to the rest of the smugglers out there. 

Rohit vemula neelantodey...  radicalised student. He would have easily gone into Guerrilla war group.. just a matter of time... make sure you confine your frustration to posts in DB. I donno if you have a family... but dont screw their lives as well with your stupid ideologies.   

The modern world do not care about every tiny injustice done to every one irrespective of caste and religion... Learn to move on... and learn to make your point without bringing Modi & Trumph. 

btw, I am a casteist. Maamoolu gudd@ balupu kaadhu... %$#$

7 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Ofcourse nee antha nasa gaadiki friends vundaru... @3$%

Sandal wood dhongathanam chesey vaallani champeyyaka... vaallani kuda jail lo petti mutton biryani pettaalaa ? More than just punishment, its a message to the rest of the smugglers out there. 

Rohit vemula neelantodey...  radicalised student. He would have easily gone into Guerrilla war group.. just a matter of time... make sure you confine your frustration to posts in DB. I donno if you have a family... but dont screw their lives as well with your stupid ideologies.   

The modern world do not care about every tiny injustice done to every one irrespective of caste and religion... Learn to move on... and learn to make your point without bringing Modi & Trumph. 

btw, I am a casteist. Maamoolu gudd@ balupu kaadhu... %$#$

neekanta naaku friends ekkuva untaaru. ikkada leru anna. ofcourse nee laanti yedhavalaki ikkada friends ekkuva untaaru.

g balupu unte enti? burra ledhu ga. adhe neeke.

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

You have pretty good knowledge and you speak well about it and I appreciate your views on it... But annitiki round tirigi akadiki ochestav that is what I was trying to ask you...  Yes I know we have very big problem with this caste thing but don't relate everything to that and everyone