Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• SeemaLekka

• Feelingbad

• Butterthief

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

You have pretty good knowledge and you speak well about it and I appreciate your views on it... But annitiki round tirigi akadiki ochestav that is what I was trying to ask you...  Yes I know we have very big problem with this caste thing but don't relate everything to that and everyone 

Actually one of my closest friends is a sociologist. My wife is a budding anthropologist, interested in tracing Indic cultural roots in south east Asia. We work a little bit towards Srilankan Tamil rehabilitation in and around Toronto. So most of my casual conversations revolve around topics of social conditions, present and historical. So its obvious why I went from extremely pro Modi before 2014, to what I am now.

It may surprise you that I and my wife have been to every single temple in south east Asia. Even the remote ones in Laos, Cambodian jungles. I do marvel at Hindu's civilizational and cultural achievement, and have engaging conversations about them all the time (not here), but the more I look at contemporary Indian discourse (especially after Modi was sworn in), the more I'm sad at how fcuked up Hinduism has become.

I blame two candidates for it. One, Hindutva that does a really bad job of bringing people of all castes together. Two, ruling castes, which also fights against Hindutva, sometimes under the name of secularism, but is as bad or worse than Hindutva.

Almost all problems in current India can be traced back to these two actors.

So I support the third actor. dalit politics. Who knows how they'll turn out. But for now, they are the only ones making a lot of sense. Both RWs and communists are afraid to touch them with a barge pole.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Actually one of my closest friends is a sociologist. My wife is a budding anthropologist, interested in tracing Indic cultural roots in south east Asia. We work a little bit towards Srilankan Tamil rehabilitation in and around Toronto. So most of my casual conversations revolve around topics of social conditions, present and historical. So its obvious why I went from extremely pro Modi before 2014, to what I am now.

It may surprise you that I and my wife have been to every single temple in south east Asia. Even the remote ones in Laos, Cambodian jungles. I do marvel at Hindu's civilizational and cultural achievement, and have engaging conversations about them all the time (not here), but the more I look at contemporary Indian discourse (especially after Modi was sworn in), the more I'm sad at how fcuked up Hinduism has become.

I blame two candidates for it. One, Hindutva that does a really bad job of bringing people of all castes together. Two, ruling castes, which also fights against Hindutva, sometimes under the name of secularism, but is as bad or worse than Hindutva.

Almost all problems in current India can be traced back to these two actors.

Looks like you have been living around most of intellectuals. And you have been to lot of places man, lucky you and feeling a bit jealous about it but nice work man..  

Yes it is true India lo ee ruling caste has been dominating since it's birth I believe.. I still feel there are people and places where it is still going on... 

Ninane oka experience aina gilantidi, janam inka upper caste ante thopu lower caste ante waste anatu unaru, endo man idi epudu change aitado...

I agree that I am pro modi follower and follower of bjp as well, and I also believe that they are not making everything good, but at least trying to do something better... Mundu valu adi kuda cheyale ani naa feeling man and yes we all have been experienced about what Congress did to our country 

4 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

neekanta naaku friends ekkuva untaaru. ikkada leru anna. ofcourse nee laanti yedhavalaki ikkada friends ekkuva untaaru.

g balupu unte enti? burra ledhu ga. adhe neeke.

Brain lekundaaney nee laanti vaallani andarini vongobettanu anukuntunnava ? Okkokkadiki vattal pagal thengaanu naakunna Balupu + Brain combo tho...  @3$%

6 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Brain lekundaaney nee laanti vaallani andarini vongobettanu anukuntunnava ? Okkokkadiki vattal pagal thengaanu naakunna Balupu + Brain combo tho...  @3$%

online lo ongobettadam endhi ra. baaga kashtapadithe, nannu visikincha galthaav. anthaku minchi emi ledhu.

naa id kanapadagaane naa venta thippu kuntunna ga, daanni emantaaru?

veelaithe nee venta oka id ni thippuko, kukka biscuit veskuntu. chooddaam.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

online lo ongobettadam endhi ra. baaga kashtapadithe, nannu visikincha galthaav. anthaku minchi emi ledhu.

naa id kanapadagaane naa venta thippu kuntunna ga, daanni emantaaru?

veelaithe nee venta oka id ni thippuko, kukka biscuit veskuntu. chooddaam.

nee labour mohaaniki ala artham ayyindhaa.... its the other way around... 

Ikkada okariddaru thappa andaru neetho aadukodaanikey vachaaru... nuvvu pedda scholar ani kaadhu... just a timepass dog to get entertained...  gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

nee labour mohaaniki ala artham ayyindhaa.... its the other way around... 

Ikkada okariddaru thappa andaru neetho aadukodaanikey vachaaru... nuvvu pedda scholar ani kaadhu... just a timepass dog to get entertained... 

dog venakaala poye alavaatu kooda undha neeku? shyte emanna clean chestaava? kharma ra.

15 hours ago, VadaGaali said:

I was randomly searching for a crime/thriller drama to watch and came across a movie called The girl next door. I did not give a look into the plot much and started watching it. It was one of the most mind f#king movie I watched in recent times. I was so furious on watching the movie for its plot. Later I searched about the movie on IMDB and horrified to know that this is a true incident. 

Couple of years ago, from one of my friend, I came to know about a similar incident which took place in Japan(Murder of Junko Furuta). This incident haunted me for many days then. 

I dont understand, why some people are so psychotic and do all these inhuman things. Do they not fear of being caught or what actually runs in their mind.

I really wish for the victims soul may rest in peace.

This is a serious thing. I should not have posted it, but couldn't find a better way to burst out. Dont make fun of it.

watch Game of Thrones man.. and you will know why people do things at that particular time..

15 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dog venakaala poye alavaatu kooda undha neeku? shyte emanna clean chestaava? kharma ra.

Bhayankaranga troll chesaav gaa... gallery_24383_15_147101.gif

Upgrade and update avvali thaatha inka... ideology ney kaadu.. jokes lo kuda... 

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

Bhayankaranga troll chesaav gaa...

Upgrade and update avvali thaatha inka... ideology ney kaadu.. jokes lo kuda... 

nuvvu aade ee thokkalo aata ki intha build up aa.