Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

Until last 4 few months i use to wear running shoes for Squats...Ankle mobility was worst. dinn realize it.. Now got Crossfit shoes .. damn good they are for squats.. 

Cross fit shoes haa bro links send them 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2016 at 7:25 AM, Don_Draper said:

its fairly common... by day 4 you will feel lot better. post day 6 or 7 increase your calories as i said. That will help to revive your metabolism.

Your body is craving for carbs and sugar hence headache and dizziness. Slowly it will turn to Ketones for fuel. where it will burn fat to retrieve energy. i'm telling you with first hand experience.

Draper! I need some advice. Doing keto for almost 4 months now, I'm ata healthy weight now and want to build some muscle. I have been doing keto, jefit engineer routine and for the last one month not losing any weight since I am keeping up my calorie count high with more fat and protein. I have not seen drastic muscle growth, should I stop keto now and start including some carbs now. What is the best way to transition, I read its paleo, but just want to know how/if you transitioned from keto.

On 11/13/2016 at 7:46 PM, rahulroy4u said:

Draper! I need some advice. Doing keto for almost 4 months now, I'm ata healthy weight now and want to build some muscle. I have been doing keto, jefit engineer routine and for the last one month not losing any weight since I am keeping up my calorie count high with more fat and protein. I have not seen drastic muscle growth, should I stop keto now and start including some carbs now. What is the best way to transition, I read its paleo, but just want to know how/if you transitioned from keto.

You gotta Increase Carbs now. Mainly after your Workout (Carb Backloading Clean). Simple Carbs include in your diet. I would start slow. Add 50g carbs week 1. See your performance in Gym. Next week Increase 100g. 3rd week increase 150 gms. 4th Week Increase 200g. The deal with 150 gms and 200 gms is divide it half and eat simple carbs post workout So lets say 75gms Post workout and 75g At dinner only.. You will not feed carbs in Lunch at this point. 

If you workout in the morning then 75g post workout after 45-60 mins. If in the evening same rule applies but complete 150gms. That was example.

For simple carbs i would eat Either White Rice or Boiled potato. Post 4 weeks you should see muscle growth for Sure. Since you were in Keto Glycogen is depleted and your muscle won't look full..More flatter. But in Keto too you can gain Muscle not exponentially but 2 lbs lets say.

Once you start replenishing with Simple carbs your muscle will start to look fuller. So the Muscle you gained in keto is mostly Myofibilir  and not SacroPlasmic Growth. With Carbs you end up getting Sacro Plasmic too. Read out the difference.

Now coming to Fats and protein. You can continue Protein as is but can cut down fat a bit. Keto is high fat. Now we make it Medium fat. Don't go on a technical low carb diet yet. Do carb Backloading first. Don't Worry about your weight. Cuz outta keto once you eat carbs you will gain some water weight and its normal. From now on i won't check my weight (Technically as a ball park) indeed Mirror More. 

Dive in Slowly from Keto to Carbs.  Lemme know how it works for 4 weeks. Don't Binge on carbs :) its very tempting. 

Post 4 Weeks too you can go back to Same 50g carbs but this time you will increase protein. It all depends on How you do in 4 weeks. 

Do PH3 or Project Mass for 12 weeks . Choose any Hypertrophy and Strength training Programs which are glued together.

On 11/4/2016 at 8:15 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

Barbells yomama ki ivvu 

aaj kal kettlebells se kar raha hoon 

Naice! I'm outta action hurt my back on Deadlift. Donno yet how serious it is.

On 11/4/2016 at 8:15 PM, dakumangalsingh said:

Cross fit shoes haa bro links send them 

Yes bro shoe needs to be Flat sole for Squats and more flatter for deads.. Reebok lo crossfit trianer shoes chudu or Nike lo.. Thanksgiving lo full deals untai..Believe me i saw a huge difference in my compound lifts just shoe change chestey..  

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Naice! I'm outta action hurt my back on Deadlift. Donno yet how serious it is.

Bro I am doing keto since three weeks, inko week chesta and stop it, as you suggested in previous reply I will try doing carb back loading.

i feel like i am getting my fat down, but again around the waist line inka taggali ante em cheyali.

actual body motham lo I can feel muscles,  keto valla heavy cheyaleka potunna but I feel that if I continue my non conventional work out regime I could easily get athletic body definition but still waistline is a big problem. 1 % fat per 2 Weeks  ala taggutundii. If I stop keto after one cycle what would be the negative implications. Though I will continue to monitor my food intake especially carbs .

malla back to back travlleing vindii endoo emo ardam avvatle.

Just now, dakumangalsingh said:

Bro I am doing keto since three weeks, inko week chesta and stop it, as you suggested in previous reply I will try doing carb back loading.

i feel like i am getting my fat down, but again around the waist line inka taggali ante em cheyali.

actual body motham lo I can feel muscles,  keto valla heavy cheyaleka potunna but I feel that if I continue my non conventional work out regime I could easily get athletic body definition but still waistline is a big problem. 1 % fat per 2 Weeks  ala taggutundii. If I stop keto after one cycle what would be the negative implications. Though I will continue to monitor my food intake especially carbs .

No negative Implications. But Transition to Carbs should be Cautious. Take it slow week by week. Keep shuffling calories raise it to 100-150 calories every week so that body doesn't go in to homestatis. You can do any workout. But make sure you do good amount of it. 

During the Travel days Do Intermittent Fasting 16 hours em tinaku Rest 8 hours tinu.. Make sure your protein is up to the mark. Travel lo america lo Protein dorkatam chala easy... last time when i was travelling i took 10 scoops of protein powder in ziplock bag. No issues. You can do that too. But i think you will get grilled chicken breast every where. 

Regarding waistline, it depends on body type some loose very quickly some very slow. go with your own pace. You know your body better. Tondar ga loose avvatam kanna Loose avvatam important. Inch By Inch.

5 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

During IF have lots of water. IF is easy if you eat dinner and next meal is next day lunch. I do that in my travel days. Travelling lo cheat cheste thats fine but make sure you cheat at night :)

6 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

During IF have lots of water. IF is easy if you eat dinner and next meal is next day lunch. I do that in my travel days. Travelling lo cheat cheste thats fine but make sure you cheat at night :)

Major question ki answer waiting bro ?? 

52 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Major question ki answer waiting bro ?? 

endadi naaku artham kaley..Waist line taggali antey that is Fat burn only.. OVerall body fat taggutey it will shed. 13% right try to get to 10% BF and see the changes. Carbbackloading lo kuda Fat burn avtundi.. Like you eat carbs only after workout, then rest of day body depends on Fat stores to derive energy.

35 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

Thanks DON for your advice, a muscle differences and aa workout regime research chesta

Raful babu

nenu jim stoppani shortcut to shred 6 weeks chesa 

guruman fitness

squats.in lo fitness regime lu vuntayii edo okati either 12 weeks or six weeks follow avvu depends on your body type 

all the breast amma 

th_4.gif

15 hours ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Raful babu

nenu jim stoppani shortcut to shred 6 weeks chesa 

guruman fitness

squats.in lo fitness regime lu vuntayii edo okati either 12 weeks or six weeks follow avvu depends on your body type 

all the breast amma 

th_4.gif

he needs to do PH3 or Project mass.. jim stoppani kadu.. he is already shredded.

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

he needs to do PH3 or Project mass.. jim stoppani kadu.. he is already shredded.

Bhayya ph3/project mass chusa, avi advanced ani undi kada. May be I misrepresented my progress,  I'm very slim with low muscle. Nenu chest press eh kastam ga 100 pounds chesta, may be idi naku kademo ?