Gymsons.. Old thread continuation..

Don_Draper

6 hours ago, rahulroy4u said:

Bhayya ph3/project mass chusa, avi advanced ani undi kada. May be I misrepresented my progress,  I'm very slim with low muscle. Nenu chest press eh kastam ga 100 pounds chesta, may be idi naku kademo ?

Okay then you need to start with 5x5 Stronglifts. Daniki App kuda undi. Simple untadi but will seriously pack some muscles. It doesn't matter how much you lift. Your Goal should be Progressive loading every week. Lets say You squat 150lbs today, next week you will try to squat 155lbs. Progressive Load will help you gain muscle. You can also go with conventional Hypertrophy exercises. Don't worry about volume in 5X5 strong lifts, you can slowly progress at your own pace. If you are not able to lift progressively you need to low down weights and try again to progress. 

I did Stronglifts 5X5 got pretty good results. Most of the people start with 5X5.  With this program, if you do carb backloading that's gonna help you gain decent amount of muscle. Make Sure your diet is Point On. Don't bog more on amount of weight you lift. its a slow process and you will definitely progress. If you start Week 1 of Stronglifts..Note it down. Check back in Week 8 to see where you reached. You will be amazed.

https://stronglifts.com/5x5/

Additionally Check Out the Below link and Choose any of your choice :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-best-bodybuilding-programs.htm

Just now, rahulroy4u said:

thanks Don and daku, repu start chesta 5x5. One last question, do you have a recommendation for a back belt ?

Initially avasram ledu.. Unless you go heavier than your body weight.

Valeo Leather or Low Performance Belts you can get. There might be other brands too. I personally dinn use belt until now. May be i need to use cuz of my lower back injury.

Be cautious on deadlift form.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Endii evaru lera 

holiday season lo baga 10gi tintunnara ?? 

Gongura akkai keto entha daka achchindii ??

Holiday season +-