Chances of getting back to US once deported

Phakija

Hi Bhaiyya,

Nenu once upon a time USA lo unde vadini...... due to some odd reasons and circumstances I have to leave USA.

But I was deported at port of entry as my employer ditched me badly   *7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^, he reported to Home Land security people.

Now that my ban is coming to end this Year, I'm planning to come back.

Just wanna check the possibility of getting H1.

I went to us as a student, completed my MS, Joined an consultancy and got a job there, as every other Indian. 

Need suggestions PLZ........CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@*<:(*<:(*<:(*<:(*<:(

1 minute ago, Phakija said:

Hi Bhaiyya,

Nenu once upon a time USA lo unde vadini...... due to some odd reasons and circumstances I have to leave USA.

But I was deported at port of entry as my employer ditched me badly, he reported to Home Land security people.

Now that my ban is coming to end this Year, I'm planning to come back.

Just wanna check the possibility of getting H1.

I went to us as a student, completed my MS, Joined an consultancy and got a job there, as every other Indian. 

Need suggestions PLZ........@UES@UES @UES@UES @UES@UES 

uncle  , ninnu employer enduku ditch chesadu . matter elaborate cheyava ? 

10 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

uncle  , ninnu employer enduku ditch chesadu . matter elaborate cheyava ? 

it goes like this uncle ..........

I had to leave US because I have to because of family emergency (lost some one very imp in life). But at that time it was budget closing time and my client was not allowing me to leave because of heavy work.

Anyhow I left to India, my client and payroll company (Cognizant) reported to homeland security as I have left the country without intimating and "AH" security person did not listened to my version when I was coming back. I handed over the company laptop at the airport and came back to India they collected it from there.

13 minutes ago, Phakija said:

I had to leave US because I have to because of family emergency (lost some one very imp in life). But at that time it was budget closing time and my client was not allowing me to leave because of heavy work.

Anyhow I left to India, my client and payroll company (Cognizant) reported to homeland security as I have left the country without intimating and "AH" security person did not listened to my version when I was coming back. I handed over the company laptop at the airport and came back to India they collected it from there.

epudu jarigindhi edanta ?

i mean enni years iyindhi ani

First if all in this present situation. It's very hard to come back. If you took voluntary departure you would have had a chance to come back (one of my friend came back after 5 yrs). But once you're deported I think it's bit hard.only chance as of now is marrying a USC. Anyways ATB.

konchem kastame, consult murthy in chennai for options

meanwhile vere countries kuda try chey

nz, can and uk lifestyle is more or less like US

2 hours ago, Phakija said:

Sad to hear dude... You can always give a try to come back as nothing stops you right now... But ... Based on your past history employers won't be able to process H1 and stamping port of entry antha headache... If you ready to take up all these then it's okay.. 

Try cheyyu fail ayuthe nee mind lo thought radu and happy ga India lo settle ayupovochu... Success ayuthe all happies.... 

Matter of 5 Laks... Decide and good luck..

1 hour ago, princeofheaven said:

konchem kastame, consult murthy in chennai for options

meanwhile vere countries kuda try chey

nz, can and uk lifestyle is more or less like US

UK ki evadu ranisthandu, eda vunna maake dikku ledu , only way onsite ravatame to UK  Kontekurradu

B4 there is option to ge PR after 5 years, ala sana manid, Wipro TCS nundi vachi eda settel ayyaru, now they have made it very hard to settle in UK 

13 minutes ago, Kontekurradu said:

UK ki evadu ranisthandu, eda vunna maake dikku ledu , only way onsite ravatame to UK  Kontekurradu

B4 there is option to ge PR after 5 years, ala sana manid, Wipro TCS nundi vachi eda settel ayyaru, not they have made it very hard to settle in UK 

ippudu baaga tough kadha akkada settle avvadam 

3 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

ippudu baaga tough kadha akkada settle avvadam 

very hard and UK EU nundi exit ayithe next eam jarigiddo chudali 

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

very hard and UK EU nundi exit ayithe next eam jarigiddo chudali 

hmm na friend chandu ani vunadu vadiki GC vatchindhi UK lo