Chances of getting back to US once deported

Phakija

3 hours ago, Phakija said:

it goes like this uncle ..........

I had to leave US because I have to because of family emergency (lost some one very imp in life). But at that time it was budget closing time and my client was not allowing me to leave because of heavy work.

Anyhow I left to India, my client and payroll company (Cognizant) reported to homeland security as I have left the country without intimating and "AH" security person did not listened to my version when I was coming back. I handed over the company laptop at the airport and came back to India they collected it from there.

ban ayipoyaka ..apply cheyyi ...if you have strong reason...emi kadhu ...opt lo deported and came back to usa last year...

i think you can come back...

naku telisina oka person. visa interview lo fake client letter petti dorikipothe passport 5 yrs ban chesaru...

murthy thru kids unnaru ani mercy plea pettukunna work out avvaledhu.

after 5 years that person is now back in USA

4 hours ago, Phakija said:

Hi Bhaiyya,

Nenu once upon a time USA lo unde vadini...... due to some odd reasons and circumstances I have to leave USA.

But I was deported at port of entry as my employer ditched me badly   *7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^*7*^, he reported to Home Land security people.

Now that my ban is coming to end this Year, I'm planning to come back.

Just wanna check the possibility of getting H1.

I went to us as a student, completed my MS, Joined an consultancy and got a job there, as every other Indian. 

Need suggestions PLZ........CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@CITI#H@*<:(*<:(*<:(*<:(*<:(

OMG illa kuda chestara Cognizant *** kondukulu, literally nee career ni rob chesaru, this is way too much, asulu IT field lo employee protection regulations emi levvu india lo, you should take this matter legally, Cognizant has huge operations in India, kodiga try cheyi legal ga options enti ani.

10 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

i think you can come back...

naku telisina oka person. visa interview lo fake client letter petti dorikipothe passport 5 yrs ban chesaru...

murthy thru kids unnaru ani mercy plea pettukunna work out avvaledhu.

after 5 years that person is now back in USA

Ori Dennama ala kuda pedtara....

17 hours ago, KothaHero said:

OMG illa kuda chestara Cognizant *** kondukulu, literally nee career ni rob chesaru, this is way too much, asulu IT field lo employee protection regulations emi levvu india lo, you should take this matter legally, Cognizant has huge operations in India, kodiga try cheyi legal ga options enti ani.

This is an five years old matter buddy...................... I can't dig in now, for a matter of fact I should or would have done it then but I was more inclined to my career.

Why i have started this is I've got an onsite offer from my existing company, so I'm thinking of accepting it and wanna check for any complications in that.

8 minutes ago, Phakija said:

This is an five years old matter buddy...................... I can't dig in now, for a matter of fact I should or would have done it then but I was more inclined to my career.

Why i have started this is I've got an onsite offer from my existing company, so I'm thinking of accepting it and wanna check for any complications in that.

accept it &  try your luck

ATB .

All the best man!! onsite offer antunnav kadha, vachesthaadhi man easy ga, but visa interview lo em jarigindhi ani clear ga cheppelaga prepare avvu. don't tell long story, cut it short and explain it clearly

onsite offer antunnavu kadha so company ye anni legal options chusukuntundhi. just immigration team ki past history gurunchi cheppu vale cheptaru em chesthe visa approve avutundhi ani