mom...gurthu vastundi.....

Novak_Djokovic

11 minutes ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

Thalli tandrulanu minchina dhaivam ledhu..
Andulo mee ammagaru ontari ga Inida lo untunaru..
nuvvu okkadive na , neeku siblings unnara? oka vela nuvu okkadive aythe, pack up and go to India.
Nuvvu enni punyakshetralu tirigi punyam techukonna, okkasari amma ki namaskaram chesthe, 100 punya kshetrala phalitam untundhi..Amma goppatanam 
alantidhi..
dabbu, udyogam, sthaayi, ivvani aprasthutham, janam nichina thalli ni choosthu choosthu pogotukovadam ante, manaku manam mosam chesinollam avutham..

so better late than never, file a visit visa for her immediately, dont waste even a second by posting in DB forums your feelings..
get her to US ASAP and get your stress relieved and if possible go back to India and find a job. India is not a bad place nowdays to get handsome salary.
even if you are paid less in India, go for it, Job might be a priority but Mother is not a priority, it is your birth responsibility..
So realize now than later..

Thank you...

siblings unnaru...

i'm in process of bringing her here...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• psycopk

• Khan_Dada_

• HAPPINESS_

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

not agreed...

then why are you not beside your mother considering her situation ? do you have any siblings in india ?

Just now, LivingLegend said:

then why are you not beside your mother considering her situation ? do you have any siblings in india ?

yaa...siblings unnaru....

but its my responsibility too ...i will beside her soon....

Just now, 150bryant said:

i kindoff live in the same situation..but keep sending money...make sure she has help all time in form of maid.

and good doctor care.

yaa bro...

Thanks...

Just now, Novak_Djokovic said:

yaa bro...Thanks...

velley chance untey velli ra oksari..

mom gurthu vostey automatic ga edupu vasthundi... u start to remember all tht she did for u... vallu mana manchi kori ikkadki pampicharu..so manam valla manchi ento teluskuni valla needs fullfill cheyaali

1 minute ago, 150bryant said:

velley chance untey velli ra oksari..

mom gurthu vostey automatic ga edupu vasthundi... u start to remember all tht she did for u... vallu mana manchi kori ikkadki pampicharu..so manam valla manchi ento teluskuni valla needs fullfill cheyaali

yaa bro...few months back...

fac eb oo k lo...my brother's friend marriage ki...my mom vellaru...appudu...that guy posted pics in which my mom was there...morning lechina ventane aa pic chusanu...

she is blessing the new weds...kantlo nunchi okate tears vachai naku aa pic chusi....

malli...last month....oka sari...running competation aithe ...she came first in that...she got an award from local MLA...aa pic chusi....non-stop crying....

Try to bring your mom to usa for next summer... Winter time is not good if you live in East coast. 

Don't worry about h1b, visa status... These are the things you cannot control... Do the best you can and leave rest to God 

If you want to go back to India... Plan for it bhayya... Don't compare your self with others in terms of salary... You can not get everything in life... If you want something you have to leave something... Think what are your priorities and go for it... Go for things that make you happy... Bcoz when you are in old age and look back at your  life you should feel happy about what you have done 

Hospital bills pelipothai ikkada India lo ne konchem reasonable...Insurance lu unna motham cover cheyavu....so even if you get your mom here it would be difficult for you...

long back ,when im in plans to go back and settle down in hyd only to take care of mom anni cheppinapudu ...my mom is like I don't want anyone to take care of me ,I am independent and take care of myself ...if not oldage home ki pothha but wont depend on you anni cheppindhii ......ee post chusthy I remember my mom and her sacrifices...:3D_Smiles_216:

2 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

she is 55 years now... twarga US ki thisku ravali ani undi...and ikkada doctor's check-up ki thiskuni velali ani undi....

but feeling kind of home sick....and missing my mom's affection....

dude.. you should immediately set 25Lakhs a side for her..

find some policies, health insurances.. and make sure she has a stable income of Rs25k atleast...

moving forward.. it will be even hard for you to send money for her with your kids and growing expenses..

11 minutes ago, Calif_14 said:

long back ,when im in plans to go back and settle down in hyd only to take care of mom anni cheppinapudu ...my mom is like I don't want anyone to take care of me ,I am independent and take care of myself ...if not oldage home ki pothha but wont depend on you anni cheppindhii ......ee post chusthy I remember my mom and her sacrifices...:3D_Smiles_216:

lol.. neeku inka pilla chestalu pola.. anduke mee mom.. neku em chepte set avutavo ade cheparu...

"when im in plans to go back and settle down in hyd only to take care of mom anni cheppinapudu "-- Look at this sounding.. this tells as if you are sacrificing your living in USA drea m for her.. She dosent want you to sacrifice it for her. she wants the best for you..

may be you should try saying.. I am not able to keep up with the work stress here.. i want to work in india and try some business.... I am tired of US. I am not making any money here.. Its hard to find job.. then she will be happy to stay with you...

1 hour ago, Khan_Dada_ said:

Thalli tandrulanu minchina dhaivam ledhu..
Andulo mee ammagaru ontari ga Inida lo untunaru..
nuvvu okkadive na , neeku siblings unnara? oka vela nuvu okkadive aythe, pack up and go to India.
Nuvvu enni punyakshetralu tirigi punyam techukonna, okkasari amma ki namaskaram chesthe, 100 punya kshetrala phalitam untundhi..Amma goppatanam 
alantidhi..
dabbu, udyogam, sthaayi, ivvani aprasthutham, janam nichina thalli ni choosthu choosthu pogotukovadam ante, manaku manam mosam chesinollam avutham..

so better late than never, file a visit visa for her immediately, dont waste even a second by posting in DB forums your feelings..
get her to US ASAP and get your stress relieved and if possible go back to India and find a job. India is not a bad place nowdays to get handsome salary.
even if you are paid less in India, go for it, Job might be a priority but Mother is not a priority, it is your birth responsibility..
So realize now than later..

It aint that easy khan_dada.. he needs to convince his wife and inlaws... and even if his mom is here.. i dont know if he could keep up with the medical bills and  I am not sure his wife will treat her well looking at all the expenses..