Austin Sai Sandeep Goud Kurremula Killed Sankirth Gundam

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

Odiyamma, Paisal u te Us lo kuda murder chesi free ga thiragochani example set chesina

sai sandeep kurremula

discussions censor GIF

ee lanjaaaa Kodukuni jail vesi dengaali asalu, veedi ayya chalamandi moddal cheeki sampadinchi, ilaanti criminal ni desham meedaki vadilaadu.

veedi resume raavali, reject chesi **

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Codemonkey said:

The case is dismissed without a trial. I think on 03/10/2021 they sealed his records and he increased social media activity around that time, most prolly he may be getting ready to get married. He created so many social media profiles all over Twitter, youtube, Instagram, Linkedin, medium, crunchbase etc so that his arrest news gets buried in google search results ranking. Since he spent a month in jail, he lost his visa and DHS filed a case to deport him based on criminal case charges at that time and he fought that case too and won it.

In Nov 2019, he again got arrested on DUI charges.

From my experience, all I can say is he is too lucky to have the case dismissed without a trial given his own multiple statements to police.

Paisal unte gatti lawyer dorukutadu anthe kaka 

and no one cares justice for immigrants

Surprised Oh No GIF

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Odiyamma, Paisal u te Us lo kuda murder chesi free ga thiragochani example set chesina

sai sandeep kurremula

discussions censor GIF

ee lanjaaaa Kodukuni jail vesi dengaali asalu, veedi ayya chalamandi moddal cheeki sampadinchi, ilaanti criminal ni desham meedaki vadilaadu.

Sachinodu, campinodu evaraina telsa ba niku

23 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

sai sandeep kurremula

discussions censor GIF

He seems to have spent lots of money on very strong criminal and immigration attorneys, bail etc. I think his immigration attorney became judge now and his criminal attorney got cancer after he won his case.

Do you know his background and what his father does?

On 7/19/2016 at 11:55 PM, Rendu said:

20-30 prison time......parole istaro ivvaro mari chudali.....

Gowda saab ki life without a pusssssy and life being a pusssssyyyyy jail lo

Bayatikochesadu anukunta

On 3/13/2021 at 11:56 AM, Codemonkey said:

He seems to have spent lots of money on very strong criminal and immigration attorneys, bail etc. I think his immigration attorney became judge now and his criminal attorney got cancer after he won his case.

Do you know his background and what his father does?

Frontline real estate business

back door lo celebrities ki pakkala yaaparam ani talk

• Sad 1

On 3/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, siru said:

veedu enti intha show chestunadu? why do normal ppl need a website with their bio and pics?

celebrity ayyada after court case

Paina annnattu he may be trying to be active on social media as they have good SEO and always will be on top of internet search and his case details will be pushed back to 3rd or 4th page which people won’t care to look at.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, summer27 said:

http://saisandeepgoudkurremula.com

according to this portal..there is no gap in his career. How is this possible, intha godava, arrest Ayi jail lo unte??

I think he got early bail bro...bail paina emi restrictions lekapothe he can work and easily roam around but he is not supposed to leave the city/state I guess...%$#$