Austin Sai Sandeep Goud Kurremula Killed Sankirth Gundam

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

On 3/22/2021 at 2:56 AM, Codemonkey said:

I paid and downloaded entire case documents from the county.

If anyone is willing to share Kurremula detailed background including his family, I'll post full case details here.

Please share the key highlights you observed

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

it does strike some.. I guess.. :giggle:

" The Hilb Group, headquartered in Richmond, Va., has confirmed that three regional executives died in a plane crash near Roatán, Honduras, on Saturday, May 18 2019.

Rob Miller, regional leader, Hilb Group – New England, and managing director of Dowling & O’Neil Insurance; Brad Post, regional leader, Hilb Group, Tri-State; and Rick Tepel, regional leader, Hilb Group, Mid-Atlantic, and managing director of Raley, Watts & O’Neil, were traveling together on a personal fishing trip in Honduras, according to a Hilb Group spokesperson. "

6 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

Not really bro. wealth does not translate to health or happiness.

I have seen enough examples to set my guardrails to life.

Accidents are not karma's..there are great people who died ..can we say they did bad karma.. like majority if not all of the rich dwell on poor man's resources these days..

That is why middle class and lower middle class suffer ..

Karma , rules , siddanthalu, caste don't apply to rich people..for them money is the only caste ..and for rest papam punyam apply..so that they can keep us under check.

2 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Karma , rules , siddanthalu, caste don't apply to rich people..for them money is the only caste ..and for rest papam punyam apply..so that they can keep us under check.

I believe everything happens for a reason.. good or bad..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Accidents are not karma's..there are great people who died ..can we say they did bad karma.. like majority if not all of the rich dwell on poor man's resources these days..

That is why middle class and lower middle class suffer ..

I am sure your perspective will change in a few years.

I was exactly like you, until I saw too many examples of karma getting to people.

If one has lost quality of life, thats a result of Karma.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Vallavan said:

I am sure your perspective will change in a few years.

I was exactly like you, until I saw too many examples of karma getting to people.

If one has lost quality of life, thats a result of Karma.

I am not saying to amend your ethics to bad deeds..you stick to truth..truth prevails..but rich people doesn't go by the rules of our middle class folks..

• 2 months later...

hello  @Codemonkey

Intha research cheshnav antey nuvu either accused ki shathruvu ayna ayundali ledante victim ki relative  ayna 🙃bayta bichapolaki paisal iyaniki venka mundu aytun rojula nuvu paisal kathi mari documents konav endi mama , nak telshi nuvu aa accused kantey kuda ekva balshinodu ayundali 🤑ledantey ni gudha ana pagalakothi undali aa accused past lo😁 , covid ochi manshulu ekleno sastuntey nuvu inka idane agipoynav nuvu kuda paiki poye mundu jara edaina udarinchu life la. evadi savu vadu sastunaru bayta nuvu ochi ida ee sollu chepi time waste cheyakunda edaina panki oche news chepi savu bastard!!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 7:23 AM, Epic said:

Papam affidavit lo clear ga tolded na

miAnJQ.gif

Kurremula told officers at the scene that Gundam had cut himself while cooking, but he didn’t see the accident happen because he was on their balcony, the affidavit said. Officers found a clean kitchen but saw blood on the balcony, along with broken beer bottles — and a large kitchen knife on the ground below the balcony, “stained with blood,” the affidavit said.

When a detective had a longer conversation with Kurremula, the affidavit said, he said he was holding a knife because he had been cooking and then tripped on Gundam’s leg before falling and stabbing him, the affidavit said.

Katthi ekkada friend ki gucchukuntundho ani kalu paina podichada?

On 3/13/2021 at 2:07 AM, Codemonkey said:

The case is dismissed without a trial. I think on 03/10/2021 they sealed his records and he increased social media activity around that time, most prolly he may be getting ready to get married. He created so many social media profiles all over Twitter, youtube, Instagram, Linkedin, medium, crunchbase etc so that his arrest news gets buried in google search results ranking. Since he spent a month in jail, he lost his visa and DHS filed a case to deport him based on criminal case charges at that time and he fought that case too and won it.

In Nov 2019, he again got arrested on DUI charges.

From my experience, all I can say is he is too lucky to have the case dismissed without a trial given his own multiple statements to police.

It's possible if state attorney doesn't show much interest or cops made some mistakes in protocols etc..victim doesn't have any relative or interest in pushing the case also helps. 

Dismissed without trial is big deal - murder without intent is also easily 20 years ... 

• Upvote 1