Austin Sai Sandeep Goud Kurremula Killed Sankirth Gundam

Maga_Jathi_Vajram

sankeerth is my relative and more over he is my dad best friend son...i never saw him before...but i heard that the people are unable to control their parents mourns.My parents are going to his home tonite...he stays near to reliance at kachiguda...

13 minutes ago, arjun anugula said:

sankeerth is my relative and more over he is my dad best friend son...i never saw him before...but i heard that the people are unable to control their parents mourns.My parents are going to his home tonite...he stays near to reliance at kachiguda...

my heartfelt condolences to his family :(

42 minutes ago, arjun anugula said:

reason enti bro ?? 

1 hour ago, arjun anugula said:

Papam

34 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

reason enti bro ?? 

they had fight anta...and that guy stabbed ...tagi unaru ani saying...sanddep later realised that he stabbed ani called cops anta...meanwhile cops raniki time padthadi kada...anta lopu his roomate and sanddeep bought sankeerth down and about to put him in car...cops came and arrested ani maku telisina news...

4 hours ago, arjun anugula said:

Nee Id tho paatu nee family details mottamu ekkada Anna post vesavaa? Real Peru mottamu id lo pettukunnavu.

Change it to Chinna or bunnu.

_%~

2 minutes ago, acuman said:

Nee Id tho paatu nee family details mottamu ekkada Anna post vesavaa? Real Peru mottamu id lo pettukunnavu.

_%~

just realied...tryig to change...help me out how to change display name.

5 minutes ago, acuman said:

_%~

2 minutes ago, arjun anugula said:

just realied...tryig to change...help me out how to change display name.

s hit talk cheyali antey fake ID kavali otherwise avsaram ledu you can keep continue with your real name.%$#$

2 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

s hit talk cheyali antey fake ID kavali otherwise avsaram ledu you can keep continue with your real name.%$#$

Ante Neevu talk chesedi Antha BS? @3$%