desi employer torture..help

fargo

Nenu naa patha company lo 10 members join cheysa...full time teeukunna and ah desi lafoot employer gadu naa i140 file cheysa ani cheyppi,he didn't file and client again started from scratch....appudu nannu experience letters adighithey I signed and gave it to them since I had the old employer letter heads

I thought he filed i140 and moved to full time client place and then realized he didn't file my I 140...finally I got approved now with client but still I lost my priority date from 2011 to 2015...chetta nayallu

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, chandrababu said:

Nenu naa patha company lo 10 members join cheysa...full time teeukunna and ah desi lafoot employer gadu naa i140 file cheysa ani cheyppi,he didn't file and client again started from scratch....appudu nannu experience letters adighithey I signed and gave it to them since I had the old employer letter heads

letter heads ela teesukunnavu?

1 hour ago, fargo said:

vadi daggra 4 yrs paina panichesi recent ga FT converted at the same client. Now they want to start my GC process, but vedu emo expericne letter ivvanu, nuvvu vellipovatam valla naku chaala loss, same client ki ala FT allow cheyamu ani stories chepthunnadu. Maa company attorney mundhe cheppesadu, experince letter leka pothe we won't go forward ani. em cheyyalo artham kaavatla...

i tried to leave my employer in good terms only and I didn't sign any non -competence as far as i know and maa frnds ni kuda refer chesa nenu pani chese tapdu, ayina ila sadism endhuko mari....any one face this situation? experience letter varaku photoshop chedhama anukuntunna, emanna problem avudha?

You are very lucky bro. My employer when I changed to FT he had 50K which he did not pay me and the car was on his name which was bmw 5 series where he used to pay emi from my paycheck as expenses, he took that car also after 30 payments of 900. Imagine my situation bro 

you are very lucky. 

2 minutes ago, Rusky said:

You are very lucky bro. My employer when I changed to FT he had 50K which he did not pay me and the car was on his name which was bmw 5 series where he used to pay emi from my paycheck as expenses, he took that car also after 30 payments of 900. Imagine my situation bro 

you are very lucky. 

oreyyyyyyyyy.......nuvu erripuv ani confirm chesa kada...malli eee serious topic lo sollu suggestions enti???

Just now, kasi said:

oreyyyyyyyyy.......nuvu erripuv ani confirm chesa kada...malli eee serious topic lo sollu suggestions enti???

Uncle y spamming re? I am serious man. This happens to everyone, may be not you. You lucky guy 

5 minutes ago, Rusky said:

you are very lucky. 

arey rusky endhi ra ayya,...niku inni twistlu..opt antav..job ledhu antav...FT ki change ainappudu employer  didn't give 50k antav...hadoop is database antav..:P

ni story veskovachu ga...I will send you free haleem bro..:P

Just now, hyderabad_haleem said:

arey rusky endhi ra ayya,...niku inni twistlu..opt antav..job ledhu antav...FT ki change ainappudu employer  didn't give 50k antav...hadoop is database antav..:P

Haleem bro is there rule that we can't take FT in OPT? Y you trying to target me uncle ? I am good guy no....

3 minutes ago, hyderabad_haleem said:

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

h0Jc8VBVHaCeNHqwh.jpg

man even I was in same situation in OPT, desi north lead he never had car or knew how to drive. I use to pick him up everyday and drop. ekkadiki vellali anna he used to call me, I used to take his whole family for grocery shopping and weekends they used to have party with friends and family, I used to clean their kitchen after party and cook for them on Sundays :( 

This is from other thread my reply 

:(