desi employer torture..help

fargo

22 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mee employer peru okasari cheppu bhayya(if you dont want to disclose PM me)........ayina neku job ledu annav ippudu FT antunnav.......edi nijam............

why not disclose here, alanti broker na kodukula names veyitaniki oka second kuda alochinchakandi. lot of people in this db think they will be in trouble if they reveal employer names, why? Employer are the one who is doing fraud and thats the reason you guys asking questions here.

so first reveal employer name and then ask questions ani rule pettali DB lo

47 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

mee employer peru okasari cheppu bhayya(if you dont want to disclose PM me)........ayina neku job ledu annav ippudu FT antunnav.......edi nijam............

Alterika Solutions uncle, I dont think they exist anymore. I heard they have sister companies 

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

adi nee fundamental right to have the experience letter from the employer for the time of period you worked for. Edi aina, keep some proofs that you requested for the exp letter like email copies.

If he does not respond, that is a big crime. Then the ball will be in your court.All the employers know that they have to give the letter. Send couple of follow up reminder emails to the first one. You will get your exp letter for sure.CC the hr department to all the communication. Even then if he does not respond, let him know that he left you with no other option to complain the authorities. Dont pay a penny after all this is your right to get man.

ATB

if u have w2 and payslips ..have a affidavit with co employee , u shud be fine .. attorney compulsory kavaali ante ..

eb3 lo cheynchuko ..that does not need experience or else phottoshopp chei

23 minutes ago, changure said:

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

adi nee fundamental right to have the experience letter from the employer for the time of period you worked for. Edi aina, keep some proofs that you requested for the exp letter like email copies.

If he does not respond, that is a big crime. Then the ball will be in your court.All the employers know that they have to give the letter. Send couple of follow up reminder emails to the first one. You will get your exp letter for sure.CC the hr department to all the communication. Even then if he does not respond, let him know that he left you with no other option to complain the authorities. Dont pay a penny after all this is your right to get man.

ATB

Agreed

another cheap trick.......janalu inta enduku diga jaratunaru.......nuvu velipote okade loss.....kani neku help cheste nuvu idhariki manchiga cheptav firm gurinchi......

Money andariki korike.....kani morals follow ayi earn cheyochu anedi matram realize avalekapotunaru mana desi employers....

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

another cheap trick.......janalu inta enduku diga jaratunaru.......nuvu velipote okade loss.....kani neku help cheste nuvu idhariki manchiga cheptav firm gurinchi......

Money andariki korike.....kani morals follow ayi earn cheyochu anedi matram realize avalekapotunaru mana desi employers....

Batman tell in 1 line 

1 hour ago, changure said:

Dude,

here are my 2 cents..

ATB

Don't call and ask. Do formal email to socalled HR n employer. And make it a chain for updates.