desi employer torture..help

fargo

On 7/20/2016 at 7:40 AM, hyderabad_haleem said:

arey rusky endhi ra ayya,...niku inni twistlu..opt antav..job ledhu antav...FT ki change ainappudu employer  didn't give 50k antav...hadoop is database antav..:P

ni story veskovachu ga...I will send you free haleem bro..:P

Risky

On 7/20/2016 at 8:12 AM, chandrababu said:

I thought he filed i140 and moved to full time client place and then realized he didn't file my I 140...finally I got approved now with client but still I lost my priority date from 2011 to 2015...chetta nayallu

nuvu enni years desigadu daggar chesavu...chala time waste chesadu vadu..my frnd had a similar experience

employer experience letter ivvanu ani analedu atleast legally, since you have been working with him for some time, in this case letter pads work avthaayi, but nee mind lo oka chinna tension untadi, I would recommend to find a pal from your ex cmpny and have him certify your experience. That should work atb

On 7/20/2016 at 4:12 AM, fargo said:

vadi daggra 4 yrs paina panichesi recent ga FT converted at the same client. Now they want to start my GC process, but vedu emo expericne letter ivvanu, nuvvu vellipovatam valla naku chaala loss, same client ki ala FT allow cheyamu ani stories chepthunnadu. Maa company attorney mundhe cheppesadu, experince letter leka pothe we won't go forward ani. em cheyyalo artham kaavatla...

i tried to leave my employer in good terms only and I didn't sign any non -competence as far as i know and maa frnds ni kuda refer chesa nenu pani chese tapdu, ayina ila sadism endhuko mari....any one face this situation? experience letter varaku photoshop chedhama anukuntunna, emanna problem avudha?

No worries man... if you have any colleagues worked with that landasura desi company they can give affidavit saying what you have worked "role, duration", project details at very very highlevel. that's it. you can attach that as a experience letter.

After your Perm, I140 is approved, pluck some down hair and send it to that landasura desi employer as gift.