turkollani, nallollani support cheydam oka ethuu....aakarki 1s1s ni kuda support chestunnadu ee saul/siru ane manshi

BulletBaskar

Just now, tokkale said:

no i never do that....i leave that to the likes of you asswipe....

you and try and fail. miserably. because you have no morals, except some warped sense of how to grab power.

and sense of victimhood when power is denied.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• BulletBaskar

• Buttertheif

2 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$%as i said again resorting to this verbal assaults and tantrums just prove another point of mine : your character is what your words are, they just plainly reflect your way of life, for which i pity your parents agian@3$% 

e comment printout tesi goda mida atikinchuko hopefully u will realize one day what they mean one day.@3$% endukante argue cheyaleka bp to pothunav dalits bc sc st oc hindu love da lusk ani asal argument panel lo nek seat ye ledu ra asal arena lo nek entry ne ledu because ur mentally unstable.@3$%

dude, just give it up. You can't construct a sentence if your life depended on it.

go and try not to shoot your fellow officers. We don't need a Hindu Sandy Hook.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you and try and fail. miserably. because you have no morals, except some warped sense of how to grab power.

haha....why are you expecting me to have morals...are you some kind of baba who wants the world to run as per some moral code of conduct...

how are you so good and morally correct all the time...were you like this by birth or did you do some course  

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

do the people around you see the halo you carry along .....can they survive in your glory

Just now, tokkale said:

haha....why are you expecting me to have morals...are you some kind of baba who wants the world to run as per some moral code of conduct...

how are you so good and morally correct all the time...were you like this by birth or did you do some course  

stupid fcuk. even my 6yr old nephew has better arguments than this.

I can't lose my sleep over this. I'm signing off.

Just now, tokkale said:

do the people around you see the halo you carry along .....can they survive in your glory

victim pandering even while arguing. Like I said, its pathological.

All you want is to go back to the glorious vedic ages, when everybody fell in line, probably.

tough luck moron, its not going to happen.

byeee

27 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

naaku already artham ayyindi ley ra. that you are good for nothing ani.

tellolla m cheekuthu brathikey ee janma ki. vaallu thanni tha

rimithe, India lo modi batch undhi bhayapadaku.

18 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, just give it up. You can't construct a sentence if your life depended on it.

go and try not to shoot your fellow officers. We don't need a Hindu Sandy Hook.

arey chillar lk did i ever mention here that am going to follow grammar and construct sentences for your sake? mother fuckerr just because i sit here and not cuss or vent like your biatchasss doesnt mean that am incapable of things, unlike you i dont have any reason to blow my own trumpets. Tread carefully bastardd, You are the only pathetic low life rotten SOB that keeps taunting people with meaningless shyte like this above comments, neither you got any credibility nor i need to follow grammar. Monna endi ra ne credentials ante online lo nek demo iyalsina avsaram le ani pilla poo matalu evadra matladindi lk, @3$% adi ne caliber, tellodi m g la, nuv em chestunav ma edo sonta shop open chesi dollars print kodtunattu kathal 10gtunav tappa give me one link of your bio or linkedin, we will have an open debate motherfuckerr@3$%

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

All you want is to go back to the glorious vedic ages, when everybody fell in line, probably.

byeee

no no not to that age....we want you to take us to utopian future that you always promised ohh my savior...

come back to life....lead us 

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Yep cry like a lil hoe that you are, dont worry neither of us are cornering you or ganging up on you, as your meek lil soul cant take things as is, you amplify things ,burn youself in that lil vile head and claim its all rss, hindus, oc, americas, yomama fault.@3$%

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

byeee

the only pathological moron trying to hurl meaningless insults in the room is clearly YOU %$#$

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

please tilt your moral compass towards us lesser mortals and lead us into the light ......

where are you....

in a deep shyte hole, somewhere being a keyboard warrior till dawn. I wonder how old this kid is@3$%

finally i am sorry man to nail the things hard on you, to shatter your reality with truth that you couldn't handle, while you resort to lame childish comments(grammar,status quo, money) and never have a decent conversation or any comebacks with actual logics and analytical reasoned statements.@3$% one of these days, we will know who is hiding behind that screen and making these threats, references to kill ourselves in the name of some cunt logics. That day we will print and paint your ugly smug of a face all over the place. till then crawl back into that shyte hole.%$#$