turkollani, nallollani support cheydam oka ethuu....aakarki 1s1s ni kuda support chestunnadu ee saul/siru ane manshi

BulletBaskar

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• yomama

• BulletBaskar

• Buttertheif

11 hours ago, yomama said:

in a deep shyte hole, somewhere being a keyboard warrior till dawn. I wonder how old this kid is@3$%

oka 45-50 untayemo vedav ki @3$%

13 minutes ago, BulletBaskar said:

oka 45-50 untayemo vedav ki @3$%

_%~ talent real life lo emundo emo kani arguments matram adollakante darunam ga untay vadu chesevi, matter ledanuko nek english radu ani dictionary open chestadu, lekunte personal attacks ki digutadu @3$% typical aravam lk ani SS mudra vesindi DB. More like a mad dog you know.

finally i am sorry man to nail the things hard on you, to shatter your reality with truth that you couldn't handle, while you resort to lame childish comments(grammar,status quo, money) and never have a decent conversation or any comebacks with actual logics and analytical reasoned statements.@3$% one of these days, we will know who is hiding behind that screen and making these threats, references to kill ourselves in the name of some cunt logics. That day we will print and paint your ugly smug of a face all over the place. till then crawl back into that shyte hole.%$#$

Vaadu ennadu maarali...aa shyte hole ki poi sambaar thaagi malli recharge ayyi vocchi, lungi payiki lepi, tamil and dalit combo lo puttina vaadi nalupu thammudini oka nallodo leka thurakodi ki ankitham cheyyalani vaadi thapana chusi adyakshaa...manishi annavaadu evadaina bathiki batta kaduthaadaa...

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

_%~ talent real life lo emundo emo kani arguments matram adollakante darunam ga untay vadu chesevi, matter ledanuko nek english radu ani dictionary open chestadu, lekunte personal attacks ki digutadu @3$% typical aravam lk ani SS mudra vesindi DB. More like a mad dog you know.

talent soopinchataaniki db osthunnaava? edhi nee talent?

nee own language lo maatladthunna, adhe telugu. even though I'm not entirely comfortable using it. Ayna kooda insecurity enduku ra?

nuvvu english lo type chesthe, choodaleka chasthunnam eeda. raaka pothe vadileyachu ga ani suggestion isthe, english radu ani helana chesinattu kaadhu.

grow some confidence. not the fake kind you show here.

I doubt anyone with an IQ greater than 100 would even talk to you, let alone be your friend. You come across as a terribly insecure, and unpleasant person to be around. Is that why you get ticked off so easily, and start attacking someone, even if they were just saying things in jest?

Don't get so sentimental about this DB, idiot. I'm sure they view you as a mad dog too, just as they view me.

6 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Vaadu ennadu maarali...aa shyte hole ki poi sambaar thaagi malli recharge ayyi vocchi, lungi payiki lepi, tamil and dalit combo lo puttina vaadi nalupu thammudini oka nallodo leka thurakodi ki ankitham cheyyalani vaadi thapana chusi adyakshaa...manishi annavaadu evadaina bathiki batta kaduthaadaa...

ah, the moron convention has begun, it seems.

bad predictions, policies, during the TG movement didn't shame you assholes enough I think. May be an eenadu pic of CBN at KCR's feet will do the trick. Hope it happens soon.

finally i am sorry man to nail the things hard on you, to shatter your reality with truth that you couldn't handle, while you resort to lame childish comments(grammar,status quo, money) and never have a decent conversation or any comebacks with actual logics and analytical reasoned statements.@3$% one of these days, we will know who is hiding behind that screen and making these threats, references to kill ourselves in the name of some cunt logics. That day we will print and paint your ugly smug of a face all over the place. till then crawl back into that shyte hole.%$#$

lets see, what drives you more.

The idea of landing a decent job, that improves your pathetic life, or the idea of physically shaming someone on the internet that you disagree with.

What an utter loser you are!