Proof that Ayn Rand fans are morons/incompetent.

VizagRocks

16 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

The thing is many people don't openly say that they are followers of Ayn Rand. RGV is clearly influenced by Ayn Rand. He just added a bit of social darwinism, and his own narcissism and is now speaking out of his arse on topics he has no clue about.

why does anyone has to say they are follower of Ayn Rand or what difference does it make if they say so. 

you fighting against ayn rand followers is same like arguing with theist about god. There is no ideal world, no philosopher can guarantee an ideal world by their philosophies. One is collection of thoughts, no body can live by single philosophy. if they do there is no difference between the ideology of ISIS and others. And i believe RGV is no exception.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• MrRabbit

• samaja_varagamana

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bottu_seenu said:

why does anyone has to say they are follower of Ayn Rand or what difference does it make if they say so. 

you fighting against ayn rand followers is same like arguing with theist about god. There is no ideal world, no philosopher can guarantee an ideal world by their philosophies. One is collection of thoughts, no body can live by single philosophy. if they do there is no difference between the ideology of ISIS and others. And i believe RGV is no exception.

I'm not fighting against anyone. I'm just describing their idiotic world view in less than flattering terms.

Yes. RGV is among the idiots I'm laughing at.

6 minutes ago, bottu_seenu said:

The job of a philosopher is not to guarantee an ideal world with his/her ideas. It is to describe the world around them in metaphysical terms.

Ayn Rand is among the idiots who tried to guarantee an ideal world. Nothing wrong in laughing at her delusions of grandeur.

13 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm not fighting against anyone. I'm just describing their idiotic world view in less than flattering terms.

Yes. RGV is among the idiots I'm laughing at.

don't take my words literally, when i said fighting what i meant was making statements on people of Ayn Rand Utopia sadly which you were also part of. There is nothing like that it is just an illusion, one have to live by their circumstances applying perceptional thinking.

And about RGV i haven't seen him stating he leads his life based on Ayn Rand's principles, i believe you are assuming this. Quoting Ayn Rand doesn't necessarily mean the lead their life in totality by that principle. In fact he actually mentioned naku nachindi maatrame teeskunta ani, don't get confused by that.