Proof that Ayn Rand fans are morons/incompetent.

VizagRocks

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• MrRabbit

• samaja_varagamana

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

you spent 30$ for it?

wasnt it  on Netflix, i remember so, might be off  now

After lots of filler scenes, and scenes where Donald Trump fans are punched in the face, we are introduced to Atlantis. I'm basing this city on my favorite sci-fi series (Perdido Station). It is going to look like this. The half reptilian who's showing off his tiny penis to the city is John Galt.

726406._SX540_.jpg

7 minutes ago, k2s said:

matter in 1 line pls 

That is the idea of the century that the heroes of this movie are searching for. 1tmc compressed water in a 1cm cube holder.

Vizag Rocks is obsessed with Ayn Rand than her fans...looks like it...@3$%

OR definitely knows more about or atleast understands her idealogies better than Ayn Rand's fans...^^

VizagRocks Why are you filled with so much hatred?? is your Ex Gf an ayn rand fan or some enemy is a fan or what??? just asking??

5 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

Vizag Rocks is obsessed with Ayn Rand than her fans...looks like it...@3$%

OR definitely knows more about or atleast understands her idealogies better than Ayn Rand's fans...^^

VizagRocks Why are you filled with so much hatred?? is your Ex Gf an ayn rand fan or some enemy is a fan or what??? just asking??

My GF saved me from Ayn Rand. I owe her my current existence as a decent human being.

Now and then, the self loathing shows up.

So did you like my Atlas Shrugged in an alternate setting? Even if you thought it was meh, you'd probably agree that it's a million times better than what Ayn Rand fans (the movie makers) have managed to come up with. Steel and Railroad business empires in the modern US? Lol.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

My GF saved me from Ayn Rand. I owe her my current existence as a decent human being.

So did you like my Atlas Shrugged in an alternate setting? Even if you thought it was meh, you'd probably agree that it's a million times better than what Ayn Rand fans (the movie makers) have managed to come up with. Steel and Railroad business empires in the modern US? Lol.

Vizag baa,,

manam books ni chadivi andhulo em thesukovalo theuskuni.....avasaram lenidhi vadilesi... inko book ki vellipoye type....so nenu A book ki author ki ekkuva scne ivvanu....

For Me Ayn Rand is just another crazy rebel author who forged stories based on her  Objectivist idelogies....But i took some things from her books and now completely ignore her books and idelogies.....what i took might be either "how to" or "how not to" kind of scenarios/.... but nuvvu antha hate cheshtunte reaosn enti ani adguthunna....

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

that was definitely a giant gaping loophole in the plot, she couldnt see past those two things and certainly thought they are the only two things that will dominate all other fields

2 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

Vizag baa,,

manam books ni chadivi andhulo em thesukovalo theuskuni.....avasaram lenidhi vadilesi... inko book ki vellipoye type....so nenu A book ki author ki ekkuva scne ivvanu....

For Me Ayn Rand is just another crazy rebel author who forged stories based on her  Objectivist idelogies....But i took some things from her books and now completely ignore her books and idelogies.....what i took might be either "how to" or "how not to" kind of scenarios/.... but nuvvu antha hate cheshtunte reaosn enti ani adguthunna....

Nuvvu intha methhaga aduguthunnav kaabatti, nenu kooda calm ga cheptha.

naa thread lo hate neeku kanipisthey, nenemi cheyyalenu. This is how I express myself. I'm just poking fun at the Ayn Rand's world. May be you are in the habit of taking things literally.

if you are trying to say that you have a better method of digesting stuff you read in books, and excreting the nonsense, you can stop with that too. Because from my perspective, it looks like you can't handle a cheeky poke at the book you liked, without casting aspersions on the agenda of the person who wrote it.

Don't you think if the replies are impersonal, it makes for a much livelier conversation, rather than the roadblock this now seems to be heading into?

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Nuvvu intha methhaga aduguthunnav kaabatti, nenu kooda calm ga cheptha.

naa thread lo hate neeku kanipisthey, nenemi cheyyalenu. This is how I express myself. I'm just poking fun at the Ayn Rand's world. May be you are in the habit of taking things literally.

if you are trying to say that you have a better method of digesting stuff you read in books, and excreting the nonsense, you can stop with that too. Because from my perspective, it looks like you can't handle a cheeky poke at the book you liked, without casting aspersions on the agenda of the person who wrote it.

Don't you think if the replies are impersonal, it makes for a much livelier conversation, rather than the roadblock this now seems to be heading into?

nenu Ayn rand ni defend cheyatle baa.........i am just asking why did you pick up an agenda towards one author out of million and few books out of billion other books out in the world... just curiosity.....and NOT to be a road block. ....for the sake of discussion......nothing more nothing less...

P.s: i only read fountainhead. and i barely know about atlas shrugged...