Proof that Ayn Rand fans are morons/incompetent.

VizagRocks

i don't think there will be any fans to a philosopher if they truly understand their philosophy, at least i can say this about philosopher like Ayn Ryand.

Most of the people forget the actual essence of what the philosopher say and get carried away and use their words for quote. 

RGV never said that he is follower of Ayn Rand's philosophy, he only quotes and take few to action that are suitable for his way of living. This is actually what one needs to do.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• sattipandu

• MrRabbit

• samaja_varagamana

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bottu_seenu said:

i don't think there will be any fans to a philosopher if they truly understand their philosophy, at least i can say this about philosopher like Ayn Ryand.

Most of the people forget the actual essence of what the philosopher say and get carried away and use their words for quote. 

RGV never said that he is follower of Ayn Rand's philosophy, he only quotes and take few action that are suitable for his way. This is actually what one needs to do.

+1

4 minutes ago, MrRabbit said:

nenu Ayn rand ni defend cheyatle baa.........i am just asking why did you pick up an agenda towards one author out of million and few books out of billion other books out in the world... just curiosity.....and NOT to be a road block. ....for the sake of discussion......nothing more nothing less...

P.s: i only read fountainhead. and i barely know about atlas shrugged...

Cheppina ga. I was an ex Ayn Randian. She's my guru, who I can't seem to shake myself out of.

mostly because I was hardly 15yrs old when I read her. And I haven't read much after that. I simply stuck to scientific journals, under the belief that I have discovered the ultimate truth in life, that selfishness was the greatest trait.

How many decent people I've hurt on the way, how many people I pushed away (including my father, who's no more and never understood why I'm acted like a weirdo).

So whenever I speak against Ayn Rand, I'm speaking against myself. There's a lot of self loathing in what I write. I thought it was obvious. Same, for almost all topics I write about.

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

nuvvu costco pervert ani tag chesaaru, nuvvu kaadaa? maga_jathi gaademoo le swaarry

Nenu old samajavaragamana baa who like phylosophy and broad minded ppl.....no tags plz

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Nenu old samajavaragamana baa who like phylosophy and broad minded ppl.....no tags plz

DP old ki marchuko. Lekapothe ninnu evaro anukontunaru..

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

hello "lassi glass lo straw"

2 minutes ago, bottu_seenu said:

RGV never said that he is follower of Ayn Rand's philosophy, he only quotes and take few action that are suitable for his way. This is actually what one needs to do.

The thing is many people don't openly say that they are followers of Ayn Rand. RGV is clearly influenced by Ayn Rand. He just added a bit of social darwinism, and his own narcissism and is now speaking out of his arse on topics he has no clue about.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Cheppina ga. I was an ex Ayn Randian. She's my guru, who I can't seem to shake myself out of.

mostly because I was hardly 15yrs old when I read her. And I haven't read much after that. I simply stuck to scientific journals, under the belief that I have discovered the ultimate truth in life, that selfishness was the greatest trait.

How many decent people I've hurt on the way, how many people I pushed away (including my father, who's no more and never understood why I'm acted like a weirdo).

So whenever I speak against Ayn Rand, I'm speaking against myself. There's a lot of self loathing in what I write. I thought it was obvious. Same, for almost all topics I write about.

Intha suddent ga Intha realization enduku ochindhi bhaiya, aha just asking 15 years apudu nunchi nuvvu Ayn Rand ni follow avadam start chesthey, Inni rojula tarvata danini apindhi enti ? what is it? I'm just curious to know bhaiya.

1 minute ago, bongu_balraj said:

Intha suddent ga Intha realization enduku ochindhi bhaiya, aha just asking 15 years apudu nunchi nuvvu Ayn Rand ni follow avadam start chesthey, Inni rojula tarvata danini apindhi enti ? what is it? I'm just curious to know bhaiya.

realization ochhi 10yrs avthondi ley. now and then, self loathing bayata paduthundi.

Same when I write about dalits, because I was an active RSS member.

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I share your feeling baa......i did similar mistakes....but i see life from a different perspective now and i am glad that i dont get carried away anymore with these stupid ideologies.... andhuke i was saying that i just take what i can and leave it........be it "HOW TO" or "HOW NOT TO"

18 minutes ago, bottu_seenu said:

RGV never said that he is follower of Ayn Rand's philosophy, he only quotes and take few to action that are suitable for his way of living. This is actually what one needs to do.

Ayn Rand is not a philosopher, btw. She's a hack, who was trying to hide from mccarthy era soviet mistrust, by pretending to be more catholic than the pope @3$%

The trash she wrote cannot be classified as philosophy. Which is why many people read her. People are attracted to pop trash