• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• MRI

• Kalam_Youtheman

• mastercheif

53 minutes ago, MRI said:

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

Oka job ippichandi manager garu

1 hour ago, MRI said:

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

Thats arragant ppl mindset man.. If ur not from reputed college, ur fit for nothing. 

when people start labeling humble ones as losers, arrogance should be expected.

if people pulled stunts like this in European countries, they would be socially boycotted. But Indian/US people suck up to people in power. they are under the impression that arrogant people get things done, when on an average, they are no better than regular people doing the same work.

Anyway, proud that he's from Madras. Happy that he's arrogant. Otherwise, its tough to shine among people who hold a 1000 idiotic views on Madras and its awesome people.

2 hours ago, MRI said:

Sry fr the applicant, keep it up sir Ji. U would have stopped him at some point, kind of topic diversion. Since u r Mngr he is jus lead, u have more power. I feel invension is better than cure. 

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

when people start labeling humble ones as losers, arrogance should be expected.

if people pulled stunts like this in European countries, they would be socially boycotted. But Indian/US people suck up to people in power. they are under the impression that arrogant people get things done, when on an average, they are no better than regular people doing the same work.

Anyway, proud that he's from Madras. Happy that he's arrogant. Otherwise, its tough to shine among people who hold a 1000 idiotic views on Madras and its awesome people.

Ok aipoindi ga ipdu vasana chusko, nite mustang thatha biryani thinnadani cheppamannadu.

8 hours ago, MRI said:

#$1papam ..nuvem cheyagalav bro ....

8 hours ago, MRI said:

lol made in madras shirt aaaa... vadiki ekkado free vachi vuntadi, na ex company lo okka samber batch vundedi.. formal pants 3/4th la vuntavi vallavi.. chusukoni navvi sache vallam... dressing sense assalu vundadu.. mass samber movies lo vesinattu vestharu... candidate ki entha kantey machi job dorukathadi don't worry.