• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• MRI

• Kalam_Youtheman

• mastercheif

9 hours ago, MRI said:

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

+1 You should let him know that it is not alright.

8 hours ago, MRI said:

i feel bad for the applicant

ippudu vere interview lo  sambaar gaaadu aithe appudu nuvvu grill cheyyii...reject cheyyii simple...vaadike ardham avthundhii elago policy edho undhii annav ga

43 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

lol made in madras shirt aaaa... vadiki ekkado free vachi vuntadi, na ex company lo okka samber batch vundedi.. formal pants 3/4th la vuntavi vallavi.. chusukoni navvi sache vallam... dressing sense assalu vundadu.. mass samber movies lo vesinattu vestharu... candidate ki entha kantey machi job dorukathadi don't worry.

nenu sambar sambar ante edho anukunnaa long back kaaani few yrs back nenu oka tamil tho worked..vaaadu daily lunch box lo separate box lo sambar vesukoni vaasthaadu doesnt matter if its rice roti biryani puri...edhi unnaa sare he will mix sambar in it..appudu clear ga ardhm ayyin why sambar antaaru vveeelani ani

1 hour ago, chicchara said:

most desi ppl interview to' not hire/know the guy'..but 'to show their talent in tools/softwares etc'

I have seen this in UK as well, Same Sambar batch 

3 guys grilled me, vadiki eam vacho cheptadu, lav da gaadu, naak eam vacho vadiki avasarla  xxxxmen

Maku reverse lo jarigindi, oka 3-4 years experience unna candidate kosam chustunnam so oka athanu tagiladu with 5 yrs exp, na manager interview chesi ok ante next round neenu tiskuni Grudda balupu mamul ga ledu babuki lite tisko ani  review echi 2 years exp unna oka athanni recommend chesa. 

Vadiki name sake ki 5 yrs undi kani em radu, but adi chuskuni naku rate intha kavali, neenu edo topu gadini ani matladadu. So babu gallo unnadu koncham nela midaki tiskoddam ani reject chesa.

11 hours ago, MRI said:

yesterday we had interview of a guy with little experience.. i am senior manager.. i and few others did interview.. our department policy is to hire people only if all interviewers okays.. because of interview all of us wore button down shirts but were in casual attire.. one interviewer who recently became a lead came in "made in madras" t shirt.. i work very little with him but he has attitude.. he is head strong because of iit education.. i was in the room when he interviewed the guy and he asked questions in arrogant manner.. he interrogated kid but whatever the kid was saying he is not buying as if he is bsing.. i wouldn't say kid was smart but he was truthful.. this guy grilled him so much that candidate wasn't able to say anything.. his questions extended so much that he made candidate reveal some proprietary information too.. finally he rejected the candidate with arrogance.. saying he doesn't have impressive education and he did not answer questions.. moreover he is not fluent in english.. candidate was clear in english but had few telugu slang because he studied in telugu medium like me.. i was able to see myself in him.. but this bloody iit madras guy ruined everything.. i brought it to directors notice but i don't think he will benefit.. 

dont worry bro.. he will find a better position... refer him in other teams you know of..thats the least you could do

1 hour ago, Kontekurradu said:

I have seen this in UK as well, Same Sambar batch 

3 guys grilled me, vadiki eam vacho cheptadu, lav da gaadu, naak eam vacho vadiki avasarla  xxxxmen

alantapppudu HR ki email pettali bro....company HR ki....waste fellow..dont encourage these kiind of ppl ani

He is marketing himself... over projecting that he has got lot in him...he feels happy and confident doing that.... these species are everywhere.. especially in Desi companies lke infy, wipro etc., @3$%