• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kool_SRG

• fake_Bezawada

• Prabhas_Fan

• Kontekurradu

England required 41 off 30 with seven wickets in hand, 32 off 24 wit seven wickets in hand and eight off the final over with six wickets in hand. That India still managed to win was courtesy some sensational end-overs bowling by Bumrah.

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

England required 41 off 30 with seven wickets in hand, 32 off 24 wit seven wickets in hand and eight off the final over with six wickets in hand. That India still managed to win was courtesy some sensational end-overs bowling by Bumrah.

That India got to 140 plus was thanks to KL Rahul's half-century, a sparkling effort on a tough pitch. He made batting look easier than it was. Thanks for joining us, folks. Hope you enjoyed the coverage. Until next time, cheers!

Virat Kohli: It's important to have belief. It was a case of us executing well initially. You don't want to let momentum slip away in the middle overs, especially with the series on the line. But the way spinners bowled in the middle, and then the effort of Nehra and Bumrah with dew was outstanding. Nehra knew exactly what he wanted to do, Bumrah was asking me every ball what I thought he should do. I told him 'just bowl what comes naturally to you.' I played for a bit on that wicket, shot-making was difficult. As soon as I got out, Rahul knew he had to play long. He has all the shots in the book. Good reflexes, hand-eye coordination. Looking forward to Bangalore. There are some things we need to tighten up.

Kapil: "Terrific bowling by Bumrah, but have to say this match is the biggest advertisement for DRS in T20, especially with India now on board."

Eoin Morgan: We didn't start the final over well, a decision didn't go our way. The wicket was tough, but fair play, he produced a match-winning over. I thought we bowled really well to back up our previous performance with the ball, but with the last two games, we've been right on the money. In the chase, we never let it get too far away from us. Root, Stokes played outstandingly well. It's unbelievably disappointing to lose, but we still have a chance to win the series in Bangalore.

1 minute ago, BReBeL said:

Ivala rendu thrillers fedex vs rafa ...and now India winning agnst eng ...what a weekend bl@st

superr sundayy 

nxt nba... okc v cavs 

nfl.. afc v nfc 

bl@st 

4 minutes ago, pulibidda said:

Feat ante mamulaga kadu..each team 200+ runs..on banglore wicket

Its coming to the end of the season may not see so high scoring wicket but still would be higher may be around 170-180..