JNUG stock

JANASENA

2 hours ago, thanks said:

day trades kavalante min 25k maintain cheyala?

Margin account aite you can do 3 day trades (buy and sell same security ) in a 5 day rolling period. I believe some brokers allow 4 trades

Cash account aite i dont think there is any day trade limit as long as you have money in the account

Just now, aviator said:

Margin account aite you can do 3 day trades (buy and sell same security ) in a 5 day rolling period. I believe some brokers allow 4 trades

Cash account aite i dont think there is any day trade limit as long as you have money in the account

cash account kooda only if you have 25K then unlimited # of trades.

Below 25K 3 day trades a week

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

cash account kooda only if you have 25K then unlimited # of trades.

Below 25K 3 day trades a week

i think it depends on the broker. RH will make you wait for the cash to settle before allowing another trade in a cash account

i have fidelity as a cash account and i don't have to wait for the cash to settle

7 minutes ago, aviator said:

i think it depends on the broker. RH will make you wait for the cash to settle before allowing another trade in a cash account

i have fidelity as a cash account and i don't have to wait for the cash to settle

I too have a cash acc in TK and I don't have to wait for the cash to settle

4 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Robinhood eppudanna use chesava???

TK kuda alane vuntunda??

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

TK kuda alane vuntunda??

Ledu baa RH eppudu use cheyyala

only TK vadatha he charges $4.95 for transaction but 

1. unsettled funds nunchi trading chesukovachu

2. Pre-market and AH kooda chesukovachu (Limit order though)

3.  can do 3 day trades (buy and sell same security ) in a 5 day rolling period

4. 25K untey cash account lo unlimited trading. baby_dc1

6 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I think there is something called regulation T which will be violated in a cash account for unsettled funds. 

From TK:

For example: You begin the day with $7000 in your account, however $2000 of the $7000 are unsettled funds from recent sales. You are allowed to make as many purchases as you like up to the $5000 of settled funds in the account and then turn around and sell those securities the very same day. However, any purchases that tap into the $2000 of unsettled funds in your account must be sold in accordance with the Regulation T settlement rules 

1 minute ago, Rendu said:

TK kuda alane vuntunda??

I have TK and like it. I wish they had more extended hours like TD or fidelity. RH web based vunte bavundedi

1 minute ago, aviator said:

I think there is something called regulation T which will be violated in a cash account for unsettled funds. 

From TK:

For example: You begin the day with $7000 in your account, however $2000 of the $7000 are unsettled funds from recent sales. You are allowed to make as many purchases as you like up to the $5000 of settled funds in the account and then turn around and sell those securities the very same day. However, any purchases that tap into the $2000 of unsettled funds in your account must be sold in accordance with the Regulation T settlement rules 

I have TK and like it. I wish they had more extended hours like TD or fidelity. RH web based vunte bavundedi

Mari nenu unsettled funds thone kontanu but warning emosthundi antey ee funds settle kakapothey u'll be liable to clear them ani edo vasthundi warning. Pls educate me. Thanks

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Mari nenu unsettled funds thone kontanu but warning emosthundi antey ee funds settle kakapothey u'll be liable to clear them ani edo vasthundi warning. Pls educate me. Thanks

no idea bro. may be they overlook these things. Not every thing is enforced by the brokers. 

naaku kuda same vastadi fidelity lo that i may violate good faith if there are not enough funds to pay for the purchase ani, if i make a trade with unsettled funds. but that never stopped me from trading using unsettled funds

1 minute ago, aviator said:

no idea bro. may be they overlook these things. Not every thing is enforced by the brokers. 

naaku kuda same vastadi fidelity lo that i may violate good faith if there are not enough funds to pay for the purchase ani, if i make a trade with unsettled funds. but that never stopped me from trading using unsettled funds

^^