• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• Prabhas_Fan

• coffee

• tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Endhuku vayya adho manolle return chesthunnattu/ tappu chesthunnattu feeling istharu .. andharu anthe chestharu kakunte meku manavalle kanipisthunnaru.. mundhu me mind set change chesukondi.. prathi thread lo idhe lolli mana vallu adhi chesaru idhi chesaru.. okka sari mundhu me sangathi sariga chusukondhi..

note: this is not for TS.. general ga cheppinna damn

no avi anni maaku teliyavu... disco jaragalasindhey

2 minutes ago, mastercheif said:

no avi anni maaku teliyavu... disco jaragalasindhey

Chusthunte alage undhi.. antha badhaga unte meru indians ani cheppukovadhu ani nenu cheptha .. 

20 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

Chusthunte alage undhi.. antha badhaga unte meru indians ani cheppukovadhu ani nenu cheptha .. 

groupism will always be there it just takes different form . so just pick your snack and enjoy the show dude.

2f9.jpg

Humanitarians vs economists

TG vs AP

our religion vs their religion

kamma vs kaapu

female vs male

MS vs H1

Recent MS vs Old MS

Contractor Vs Fulltime

I agree with you ciyizenofindia andaru ala chestadu..like opt students..h1b kakruthi uncles from India..poor Mexicans ...poor Africans...red necks.

But green card uncles with 10 year kids...trying to save 30$ is cheap..I saw 3 cases in row..at same time..

Before  uncles entered line sales women was smiling and helping me to exchange item ..once I came back like after 15 minutes these uncles where arguing while another uncle was readily arguing in the line.. Once my turn came, same sales lady turned my request to exchange item.

1 hour ago, citizenofIND said:

Unfortunately no one can change their race or face kadaa. 

If people had an option to change their race, I know lots of desis who would rather be a different race. 

44 minutes ago, coffee said:

I agree with you ciyizenofindia andaru ala chestadu..like opt students..h1b kakruthi uncles from India..poor Mexicans ...poor Africans...red necks.

But green card uncles with 10 year kids...trying to save 30$ is cheap..I saw 3 cases in row..at same time..

Before  uncles entered line sales women was smiling and helping me to exchange item ..once I came back like after 15 minutes these uncles where arguing while another uncle was readily arguing in the line.. Once my turn came, same sales lady turned my request to exchange item.

Yes they often argue with sales people. I will tell you what the reason is, it's their false prestige and ego that they are superior to the people that are working in the sales department. It's a combination of fragile ego and a superiority complex brought on by the fact that they know they make more than what those sales people make per hour. 

This makes them feel that they are unquestionable, esp by someone who's way below them in the social ladder working in sales(in their opinion). They are a product of the society they grew up in at the end of the day, remember. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Yes they often argue with sales people. I will tell you what the reason is, it's their false prestige and ego that they are superior to the people that are working in the sales department. It's a combination of fragile ego and a superiority complex brought on by the fact that they know they make more than what those sales people make per hour. 

This makes them feel that they are unquestionable, esp by someone who's way below them in the social ladder working in sales(in their opinion). They are a product of the society they grew up in at the end of the day, remember. 

well said

9 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

English ni istaraaku la madata pettesi cheppav kada bhayya...super

13 hours ago, citizenofIND said:

Endhuku vayya adho manolle return chesthunnattu/ tappu chesthunnattu feeling istharu .. andharu anthe chestharu kakunte meku manavalle kanipisthunnaru.. mundhu me mind set change chesukondi.. prathi thread lo idhe lolli mana vallu adhi chesaru idhi chesaru.. okka sari mundhu me sangathi sariga chusukondhi..

note: this is not for TS.. general ga cheppinna damn

Andaru chestunnari ani manam cheyatam kood OK na..

aina manam mana valla gurunchi matlakunda inka evari gurunchi matladali..

On 12/3/2016 at 0:52 PM, coffee said:

Desi texas telugu uncles trying to refund PlayStation 3 at target while fully using the gift card it came with and arguing..

There are three such other desi uncles trying to return the products with used gift cards in the line..

I went to exchange my Xbox  controller (not console)with key struck and not popping out, in less than 2 days of usage..they declined me too..because of these uncles eating their mind..

Target ppl who are usually good at customer services..looking down at indians like frauds

TX lo too much desis and kampu kampu ani naa frnds idddharu moved to other state.. monaa thanksgiving ki JCpenny lo $500 worth items konte $500 gift card ichaadu anta JCpenny vaaadu..aithe TX lo oka 10 desis families kalisi each $50 spend chesi okke bill cheyyinchaaaru... and oka 2 days ayyakaa JC penny ki velli return chesaaaruuu...ala andhaaru chesesaaariki JCpenny inka returns accpet chesi aaa giftcard lo money ni kuda thaaginchiindhiii...