Uncles please marandi

coffee

4 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Nenu Texas lo personal ga chusa raja ee experiences and nenu chesi unte antha pedda post vese vaadini kaadu....motthaaniki post thagalaalsina vallaki thagilindhi anna maata @3$%

I got a chance to move to texas but decided never to go back...akkada telangana vs andhra, caste surnames tho resume picking and shops lalo itlaanti langa panulu cheyadam..inta goppa environment manakenduku anukoni raaledhu..

Kondaru initial ga ee panulu chesi they will change atleast overtime but kondaru digajaarina batch...moham meeda ummesina tuduchukoni aaa vere vallu eppudu tuduchukoledha ani compare chese kalaakandalaki nee laantolle melukolpu kalgiyyali mari....@3$% 

Wow

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mastercheif

• Prabhas_Fan

• coffee

• tennisluvr

On 12/3/2016 at 11:52 AM, coffee said:

Desi texas telugu uncles trying to refund PlayStation 3 at target while fully using the gift card it came with and arguing..

There are three such other desi uncles trying to return the products with used gift cards in the line..

I went to exchange my Xbox  controller (not console)with key struck and not popping out, in less than 2 days of usage..they declined me too..because of these uncles eating their mind..

Target ppl who are usually good at customer services..looking down at indians like frauds

So you not Indian ani @Sarfaroshi3 and @RPG_Reloaded asking