• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

13 minutes ago, aviator said:

open heart only tella pilla aite chestadu anta. no desis

haha vaadi bulli maastar ki stimulation kavalemo. Eedi age ki gauge ki inka undatame great

9 hours ago, nissan said:

linked in lo@3$%

I drove car/bi-cycle to work in extremely hazardous wind and sleet conditions. I have faced toughest and most joyful part of my life during this project/stay in Montana(A beautiful place on Earth) and I just survived.

@3$%

18 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Lol veedi LinkedIn profile choosa aa job lonu 3 months kantey evaru ekkuva unchukola ......LoL.1q 

Yes aa job descriptions ayithey naa bhootho na bhavishyath

April 2016 – Present (9 months)Coloumbus Ohio

I am an H1B consultant working through The Judge Group. I must say thanks to Eric of Judge group for selecting my resume and the friends referred. 
Columbus is a beautiful place in Ohio. 
Midwest of America is best place to settle down for economic reasons but H1B contracting life is NOT easy! 
OVERTIME:That's what made me here too incredibly successful.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAV_AAAAJGVhMzRjY2U3LTMwZGMt

Systems Engineer

Paychex
December 2015  March 2016 (4 months)Rochester, New York Area

Working in OOR project.
Migration of Servers and Applications, BC/DR project, DR for DR.

Paychex Named One of the 2014 Best Companies to Work for in New York State
100 best places to work in 2015 by Computer World.
I see Webster as a beautiful village/suburbs of NYC and 100 miles to Niagara water falls. 
Of Course it's Webster is a town in the northeast corner of Monroe County, New York, United States.

2d80d5a.png

Lead Exchange Administrator

PSEG
October 2015  November 2015 (2 months)Long Island NYC

This is short term migration project.
Knowledge transition from outgoing PSEG Technical full time employees TCS Staff arriving from India. Working through TCS, responsible for transition of knowledge from PSEG to TCS on Microsoft Exchange, Citrix, Windows, VMware, create SOPs, gather information on all the inventory and infrastructure. Did RCA for "Outlook 2007 prompts you repeatedly for a password" and Production servers unable to user log off on VMWARE and Microsoft OS. 
Day to day Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration and
Windows administration and VMware.
Coordinated with Delivery Managers of TCS, Client Manager-IT and Off shore TCS Teams.
TCS/Clairvoyant Techno Solutions Inc,(CTSIT) DID NOT PAY MY ONE MONTH SALARY OCT-NOV 2015. Both were shouting at me whenever ask my salary. Employer needs time sheets approval and I get it but still failed to get salaries. That is TCS.

Over time makes him incredibly successful anta @3$%@3$%

Of Course it's Webster is a town in the northeast corner of Monroe County, New York, United States.

+(&*+(&*+(&*+(&*+(&*

Job description lo "Of course it's Webster is a town" endi ra. 

This douche needs to grab a copy of Wren and Martin first. 

Once I was searching ofr some H1 news and I found this guy's video in Utube. That was the first time I thought exactly like you to report his videos to some concerned authorities. naaku gaani mentalekkithey eedi videos teesukelli U yes see eye yes ki mail chestha. Debbaki sallabadathadu