Discussion with psycho Kumar today

tennisluvr

On 12/5/2016 at 3:05 PM, mastercheif said:

baga time undha ilanti online trolls meeda lawyer tho velladaniki ani doubt...ikkada roju ki 24hrs chalatledu man 

and yet u have time to post in this db...how ya @3$%

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

On 12/7/2016 at 0:54 PM, yomama said:

very very wrong ideology man, this person has no common sense and no idea about btech. Mana syllabus entha tough and how many labs we have. How many concepts we study in 4 years? M1,M2,M3 are not a joke. Data structures, algorithms ki total semesters ye dedicate chesaru mana curricula lo. We all are aware of this fake resume problem, but instead of talking about employers who are responsible for all these mal practices, he want to shyte on whole education system? I dont think he is smarter than people who framed our BTECH syllabus. This one video shows how arrogant and backward this kumar is.

kumar BTECH subjects correct ga chadivi,own ga projects cheste there are huge possibilities out there and many students are already proving this fact in india. Due to the socio-economic imbalances in the society students are pushed in to IT slavery, not by choice but to feed and survive. So, next time when you make a video, dont generalize BTECH or OPT's and if you want to do it, kindly point us at sources.

The psychotic entity called Kumar Moddavada didn't study BTech he studied some BA in a road side college that's why he doesn't know sheeeyyat about any of the above you mentioned. Plus he later on studied MCA in some other thupel college and barely passed with 60% so this bitch doesn't even know fundamentals of computing. Technology raadu, soft skills levu and an ugly personality on top of that which is why he's ranting everyday sitting in a beater car.

Orey Kumar if you are reading this, I have a question for you. You are saying BTech from India isn't recognized here in the US then why the heck are people writing GREs applying here coming to do Master's, PhDs and research as post docs. I know lots of people from India who are my personal friends that have studied here and became professors, post docs and work in research institutes. You aren't even fit to be a janitor in any of those places so don't crib and cry about them. As I said you aren't good for anything apart from running a brothel

43 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Pin cheyyi man, ee lanjakodukuni antha easy ga vadiledu ledu. I wish I were a citizen and a lawyer by now, I would have personally dragged him to a court and got him deported with that bitch of a wife and retard son of his. 

baa full gussa meeda unnav ???

48 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

The psychotic BITCH called Kumar Moddavada didn't study BTech he studied some BA in a road side college that's why he doesn't know sheeeyyat about any of the above you mentioned. Plus he later on studied MCA in some other thupel college and barely passed with 60% so this bitch doesn't even know fundamentals of computing. Technology raadu, soft skills levu and an ugly personality on top of that which is why he's ranting everyday sitting in a beater car. I don't think this bitch is good for anything apart from *** his wife. 

Orey Kumar *** if you are reading this, I have a question for you. You are saying BTech from India isn't recognized here in the US then why the heck are people writing GREs applying here coming to do Master's, PhDs and research as post docs. I know lots of people from India who are my personal friends that have studied here and became professors, post docs and work in research institutes. You aren't even fit to be a janitor in any of those places so don't crib and cry about them. As I said you aren't good for anything apart from *** your wife or running a brothel with her in it(as you claimed people here did), you have that retarded idiot of a son as proof of that. Vaadini kooda broker gaadini cheyyi nee laage. 

Nee pungi pagile time diggara padindi ra bhenchodh. 

yeah not recognized ani ala fake news spread enduk chestunado lol, i have a friend ,india lo btech, now he is a manager at a bank marketing div. for which he worked so hard, went to namesake university to save money and after getting the job, joined a very good school and finished another degree in a span of 2 years all while getting promoted in the firm and helping his folks back home build a good house. 

By kumars equation the above stated example shouldnt exist in our reality. But the truth is the harsh reality kumar, i used to like that name before from the movie harold and kumar. Cant say that i like it now as much as i did before@3$%