Discussion with psycho Kumar today

tennisluvr

He started ranting as usual on FB in the morning. I added him to my friend's list a while ago, so started commenting on his rants on FB. He tried to justify his edupu based on some theories he pulled out of his ass. 

When confronted with facts, the moron promptly backtracked and blocked me since he can't vouch for the puke he vomited. I am considering going after him in person for his rants online and his often racist generalizations towards people of Indian ethnicity. I am going to consult a lawyer on this and let you know guys. 

50 years vacchi can't even hold a job for more than 3-4 months, frustrated fellow.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• Luke

• JANASENA

• mastercheif

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

He started ranting as usual on FB in the morning. I added him to my friend's list a while ago, so started commenting on his rants on FB. He tried to justify his edupu based on some theories he pulled out of his ass. 

When confronted with facts, the moron promptly backtracked and blocked me since he can't vouch for the puke he vomited. I am considering going after him in person for his rants online and his often racist generalizations towards people of Indian ethnicity. I am going to consult a lawyer on this and let you know guys. 

50 years vacchi can't even hold a job for more than 3-4 months, frustrated fellow.

K mama

Good thought proceeeeeeeeeed I say. ee kumar gaadu epudu choosina edupu bathuku veedidi. baganey sampadisthunnadu aina sare edupu. malla India 10geyadu ikkadunde matladuthadu. Loude ke baal gaadu. GP

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I think he needs mental treatment at this time though. 

no baa, give some respect he is our father's age kadaa. Please take him to strip club all will be set

he will make an video how strippers are taking advantage of desis

Just now, kiladi bullodu said:

no baa, give some respect he is our father's age kadaa. Please take him to strip club all will be set

@3$%

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Good thought proceeeeeeeeeed I say. ee kumar gaadu epudu choosina edupu bathuku veedidi. baganey sampadisthunnadu aina sare edupu. malla India 10geyadu ikkadunde matladuthadu. Loude ke baal gaadu. GP

j&*. Adi neekela telusu man, neeku real life lo friend aa enti? 

2 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

LOL

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

j&*. Adi neekela telusu man, neeku real life lo friend aa enti? 

I think oka 20 yrs nunchi ikkada untunndadu ga amatram sampadinchada cheppu. 

Just now, JANASENA said:

I think oka 20 yrs nunchi ikkada untunndadu ga amatram sampadinchada cheppu. 

No dude antha ledu. He came here on H1B in 2008, check some of his old videos. He clearly mentions this fact.