Keto people

tennisluvr

Just now, mettastar said:

monnane started vuncle after long weekend... prasthutham ki aithe ok.. I have to buy the keto test strips and check if am in ketosis or not.. 

cool...follow some youtube on how to use them....and understand the results

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mettastar

• dakumangalsingh

• Picha lite

• macha

Just now, macha said:

correct... ruledme lo atall istadu..... but first 2-3 weeks good idea to maintain <10 grms ...

ok... then I will postpone my haleem to third week... may be I will make it for my cheat day between 14th and 20th day

1 minute ago, macha said:

correct... ruledme lo atall istadu..... but first 2-3 weeks good idea to maintain <10 grms ...

ya it usually takes a good 6 days for the body to start the change 

Just now, kasi said:

cool...follow some youtube on how to use them....and understand the results

BeerBiceps channel chusa .. vaadu baane cheppadu.. prasthutham aithe no exercise .. slow ga body set ayyaka I will move my asss to gym

vuncle meru cheat days theesukuntara madhyalo ? 

BeerBiceps gaadu 14th-20th day madhyalo oka cheat day theesukovachu and can have upto 400 grams of carbs annadu .. what do you guys say ?

Just now, mettastar said:

BeerBiceps gaadu 14th-20th day madhyalo oka cheat day theesukovachu and can have upto 400 grams of carbs annadu .. what do you guys say ?

let you body get used to burning fat for energy...i dont even think of cheating for 3-4 weeks...go strict n strong 

then slowly experiment n see how your body is reacting 

1 minute ago, kasi said:

let you body get used to burning fat for energy...i dont even think of cheating for 3-4 weeks...go strict n strong 

okk got it .. aithe first one month strict keto

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

ok... then I will postpone my haleem to third week... may be I will make it for my cheat day between 14th and 20th day

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

cheat day kadu edii pedaa booth..... its cheat meal... you have to do it when ur weight drop reach pleatue not 14th or 20th day.... its called cheat meal all you can eat in one sitting and in 1 hour of feeding window no more food for that day....you can eat asmuch as you can but just that meal...

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

I agree with this... drink atleast 5L of water daily no excuse..

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

thaagithena thaagakuntena

atalaa anavaooo kachitangaa DKSingh chapinatu avtadi... water plays important role in Keto or in any dite...kidney and liver job is easier to filter blood and absorb food..