• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akil_f1

• tennisluvr

• yomama

• jbourne

47 minutes ago, akil_f1 said:

idhoo anno , thread lo support and marketing ki reply "yes i am" ani malla ippdu oka FT ippimanthunnavendhi @3$%

Lol I am not in Canada man. Applying for PR as a back up though. 

5 minutes ago, akil_f1 said:

currently in Toronto , looking to move to west Calgary or Edmonton 

oh why dude, e time lo a side worst ga vuntadi kada..toronto lone market lekapothe akkada em vuntay

4 minutes ago, trent said:

oh why dude, e time lo a side worst ga vuntadi kada..toronto lone market lekapothe akkada em vuntay

atu kooda unnayi bro jobs , ikkada toronto lo full competition !!!

atu vellipoyi settle avdham ani inka @3$%

4 hours ago, akil_f1 said:

atu kooda unnayi bro jobs , ikkada toronto lo full competition !!!

atu vellipoyi settle avdham ani inka @3$%

vancouver try cheyalsindi beautiful city all around.  Between pay scale ela untundi canada lo for example dev roles, comparable to nyc,sfo,seattle,austin,boston,chicago untaya?

ltt

Here is a lil profile, 5 years of software experience and working in chennai on websphere and has experience in JS. Whats the proper way for him to get a job from india in canada? Did anyone go through this and settled down with PR? If so kindly brief your experiences with recruiters in canada willing to work with you and help you get a job. He will scrub his linkedin and have his github profiles scrubbed well.Thanks. 

Is it wiser to go to canada for education and get a job later? 

44 minutes ago, yomama said:

ltt

Here is a lil profile, 5 years of software experience and working in chennai on websphere and has experience in JS. Whats the proper way for him to get a job from india in canada? Did anyone go through this and settled down with PR? If so kindly brief your experiences with recruiters in canada willing to work with you and help you get a job. He will scrub his linkedin and have his github profiles scrubbed well.Thanks. 

Is it wiser to go to canada for education and get a job later? 

With the current situation in US I guess this is a better option. But then ask him to go to a well established proper school in Canada, not some fly by night school there. I know of people that went to third rate institutions in Canada, and they are all in US right now. 

On the other hand graduating from a good school in Canada will fetch you a decent job and a PR without much effort or immigration hassles. 

On 12/9/2016 at 9:35 AM, akil_f1 said:

Yah bane untundhi . 

couple of my friends moved and settled. 

That's what I have heard. I applied for a few positions in Canada as well but haven't heard from the clients. I guess it's different if you are physically located in Canada. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

That's what I have heard. I applied for a few positions in Canada as well but haven't heard from the clients. I guess it's different if you are physically located in Canada. 

okay, did you approach the recruiters on linkedin for canada? give it a shot and i highly encourage you to start writing devops articles? Evidently you do have good writing skill, it might grow your network in industry, i should do this in iOS, swift tuts.

what i have been seeing lately is recruiters expressing a lot of interest in hiring professionals who are writing tech articles.

like this nerd https://medium.com/ios-geek-community/ui-networking-like-a-boss-in-swift-3-b4607dadfcea#.ehasfoorr

9 minutes ago, yomama said:

okay, did you approach the recruiters on linkedin for canada? give it a shot and i highly encourage you to start writing devops articles? Evidently you do have good writing skill, it might grow your network in industry, i should do this in iOS, swift tuts.

what i have been seeing lately is recruiters expressing a lot of interest in hiring professionals who are writing tech articles.

like this nerd https://medium.com/ios-geek-community/ui-networking-like-a-boss-in-swift-3-b4607dadfcea#.ehasfoorr

The easiest way for a guy like you mentioned above is to look for a project in Canada through Infy or wipro and after getting there process PR on their own