Boycott Watching Dangal - Give Big Slap to Khans

sarkaar

Just now, sarkaar said:

Neeku naa speech la lo NEgativity kanapdochu, Migilina vallaki postivie kanapadochu ga.. andari opinions nee opinions laga nuvve cheppesthe etta?

negative propaganda ani nuvvu okkadivi ante saripotundha?  Generalize chesi matladku chinna pillodi laga.

coning to What Aamir Khan said - India is very intolerant. When he is very intolerant he should move out to a country where he feel it is safe.

30 years nundi vaadi movies ni encourage chesi choosthuna India population okkasari intolerant ayipoyindha? if he is just an ordinary person who is talking about intolerance that is ok, being a celebrity and that too on big social platform he should not utter such words.

And in PK movie he mocked at hindus beliefs and traditions. I agree there are stupid beliefs in Hindusim, but he should have also highligted similar stupid beliefs in Other religions (thalak thalak and marry N number of wifes in muslim etc) as well. Eh choopinchataniki G lo dhammu leda. and you still supoort such idiots.

anyway end of debate on this. I dont want to argue on this with you anymore. Good luck chantiabbai.

time waste ^^

3 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

Neeku naa speech la lo NEgativity kanapdochu, Migilina vallaki postivie kanapadochu ga.. andari opinions nee opinions laga nuvve cheppesthe etta?

negative propaganda ani nuvvu okkadivi ante saripotundha?  Generalize chesi matladku chinna pillodi laga.

coning to What Aamir Khan said - India is very intolerant. When he is very intolerant he should move out to a country where he feel it is safe.

30 years nundi vaadi movies ni encourage chesi choosthuna India population okkasari intolerant ayipoyindha? if he is just an ordinary person who is talking about intolerance that is ok, being a celebrity and that too on big social platform he should not utter such words.

And in PK movie he mocked at hindus beliefs and traditions. I agree there are stupid beliefs in Hindusim, but he should have also highligted similar stupid beliefs in Other religions (thalak thalak and marry N number of wifes in muslim etc) as well. Eh choopinchataniki G lo dhammu leda. and you still supoort such idiots.

anyway end of debate on this. I dont want to argue on this with you anymore. Good luck chantiabbai.

lol. I don't like Amir Khan generally. But I'm starting to like him.

ee jhosh ruling lo unnolla meedha, actual power lo unnolla meedha choopisthey emanna upayogam untadhi. cinema vaalla meedha waste cheyyatam ento.

34 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

nee yavva indaka edho thread lo neethulu allav ga, Aamir and SRK gallu criticized 100crore India population that they are not safe in India.

anduku esian thread ki nuvvu seppe daniki emyina sambandaham undha.. kinda mega pandullu vachi sankalu chichukontunayi..

I agree with u ... ne intention correct ee but janalu lite teskunaru vadi statements ni. Bcoz of his statement I boycotted the mv. He is a great actor but em labham min sense ledu. 

Just now, Picha lite said:

I agree with u ... ne intention correct ee but janalu lite teskunaru vadi statements ni. Bcoz of his statement I boycotted the mv. He is a great actor but em labham min sense ledu. 

so celebrity aithey, anni moosuk koorchovaali antaara.. baavundi.

he should actually make more and more such statements, but he's a hypocrite who says all these things only during promotions for his movies. So he's using guys who get outraged, for free promotion of his movie.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

movie bagundhi online chusa 

21 minutes ago, chantiabbai said:

Freedom of speech ante eppudu negativity ye na? don't you think there is a level of insecurity among minorities in India especially for muslims, BC's, SC/ST's like we indians have in US? adi vaadu chappadu. neeku enduku insecurity, why do you do negative propaganda on others who dont share your common ideas, thoughts and background? vaadi opinon nachakapote cinema chudadam manay, inkodni enduku provoke chestaaru meeru cinema ni boycott chayyalli ani?

Dude as he is in celebrity position he should not talk like that. See monna bengaluru molestation lo home minister gadu ilantivi avthuntayi ani edo anadu... daniki racha chesaru, calm ga undatam chala uthamam ani na uddesham

Just now, Picha lite said:

Dude as he is in celebrity position he should not talk like that. See monna bengaluru molestation lo home minister gadu ilantivi avthuntayi ani edo anadu... daniki racha chesaru, calm ga undatam chala uthamam ani na uddesham

minister cheppindaaniki, veedu cheppindaaniki emanna link undha? minister is in position of power, he's not. he's just voicing his views.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

so celebrity aithey, anni moosuk koorchovaali antaara.. baavundi.

he should actually make more and more such statements, but he's a hypocrite who says all these things only during promotions for his movies. So he's using guys who get outraged, for free promotion of his movie.

Sharukh, salman n aamir vellu eoudayina hindus ki support cheyaga chusavaa? Only minorities issues ee kanipistayi ee kodukulaki

Just now, lazybugger said:

minister cheppindaaniki, veedu cheppindaaniki emanna link undha? minister is in position of power, he's not. he's just voicing his views.

Ade views eppudu biased ga undoddu ani na feeling... nenu ayithe vadu Hindus ki support cheyadam epudu chudale

3 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

movie bagundhi online chusa 

Monna satday podam ankuna but malli lite teskuna. Einthusan lo oste chusta

27 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The use of social media to trigger communal violence and spread of violence to rural areas were marked features in 2016, reports a CSSS study, even as Government blacks out data after month of May

http://www.nationalheraldindia.com/news/2017/01/06/use-of-social-media-trigger-communal-violence-marked-feature-in-2016-csss-study-government-blacks-out-data-after-may

In this second extract from a report on communal violence in 2016 prepared by CSSS, Muslims are found to be the worst victims of both rioting as well as subsequent police action

http://www.nationalheraldindia.com/news/2017/01/08/csss-report-on-communal-violence-2016-muslims-found-to-be-worst-victims-of-both-rioting-and-subsequent-police-action

---------------------

But your 'gut' says that Hindus are in danger, and you feed the frenzy more and more.

ilantivi vesi... db lo janala bp penchaku.... potaru @3$%