H4 EAD effect on H1Bs, as told by a thella vendor

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, spider_reddy said:

correste nammesam tek vadu kanisam manalni dagariki kuda ranivadu alantidi idantha niku chepadu anta namesam.

other vendors kanisam manam mana manager numbers istam ani aina lunch ki patukupotharu TEK vadu daridrudu adi kuda vundadu.

As I told you, we used to play tennis in the same league. So it's not just a mere vendor-contractor relationship, I know him a little more personally than most people would know their prime vendors. 

But as I said you can choose to ignore all this. Eventually mana kompalu munige tappudu remember what I have said. 

6 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ala cheppadam valla em ganatha saadinchaav...mana gurinchi manam vere valla deggara chulkana avvadam thappithe

Edo sadidhamani kaadu man but nijam anedi manam dachina eppudo appudu bayata padutundi. 

You don't think these thella vendors know the effect that H4 EAD has had on people like us. They do but since it's not affecting their bottom line they don't really care. And with the Indian invasion of IT do you think they are super happy when all our folks are taking over entire IT departments? Of course they won't be so why would they care if we are f***ng each other up. 

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

And if you are thinking that the fact that an H4 EAD can take a highly skilled H1Bs job and do it, here's what's happening. 

If you are on H1B at a client place and they hire an H4 EAD, what they are going to do is put more pressure on you to perform and do better than what you have done prior to hiring the H4 EAD. The H4 EAD will do mostly repititive tasks and there's no pressure on him/her to perform as much as they expect from you. This consequently is increasing the stress on the existing H1Bs at client places and making them lead a much more slavish existence. It will be a matter of time before all the late 20s to early 30s crowd will keep doing this for 10 years and end up in their graves by their mid 40s. 

I have already seen a few cases where this sort of pressure at client's place has made people undergo a lot of stress, consequences of which are: 

1) Smoking to relieve stress

2) No work out/ no outlet to let go of the workplace stress, which will make them overweight and release cortisol(the stress hormone) and eventually make them prone to diseases like diabetes, high BP, hormonal imbalance, become obese etc. 

3) No time to spend quality time with their kids when they are growing up(most precious time of their young lives). 

4) Drinking excessive alcohol which again leads to everything I outlined in #2. 

5) Poor communication between spouses due to work place stress being carried into bedroom, under performance in the bedroom, and eventually leading to them cheating/divorcing each other. 

Thank the H4 EAD rule for making all your lives miserable. 

Kottesambl@st

Ivanni H4 Ead rule valla vasthaya .. @3$%

maha ithe low hanging jobs chestharu h-4 eads w/ no exp scrap, complex jobs vallu cheyyaleru elagu...so its better to come out of their league and compete with a saner group...

kadhu kudadhu ani scrap tho compete chesthe ilanti struugle for existense thappadhu...

Joke chesukune vallu chesukondi mee istham. I am only a messenger, don't shoot the messenger annaru. 

I have nothing to gain by posting all this, but I am outspoken as a person in real life as well so it's better to accept what's happening instead of burying our heads in the sand. 

We can't keep our heads buried in the sand forever anyway. Time to smell the coffee. 

Just now, Khadgam said:

maha ithe low hanging jobs chestharu h-4 eads w/ no exp scrap, complex jobs vallu cheyyaleru elagu...so its better to come out of their league and compete with a saner group...

kadhu kudadhu ani scrap tho compete chesthe ilanti straugle for existense thappadhu...

You are partially right. But when the client manager hires them he's not just going to give them scrap jobs. He's going to give them jobs that he expects both the H1B and an H4 EAD to do irrespective of who it is, but then when the H4 EAD can't perform those jobs you are the one that has to pick up their slack and go above and beyond your call of duty to get it done. 

There's more pressure on the H1B to get the job accomplished, H4 EAD ki job poyina they can find any job within a week. Not so if you are on H1B and everyone's mostly only hiring people on W2s etc. 

2 minutes ago, Khadgam said:

kadhu kudadhu ani scrap tho compete chesthe ilanti struugle for existense thappadhu...

nippulanti nijam

2 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

Ivanni H4 Ead rule valla vasthaya .. @3$%

Did you even read my post properly? Or do you have a problem comprehending a simple sentence. 

I said these aren't necessarily the outcome of H4 EADs alone, but H4 EAD is a catalyst(an action or substance that's going to hasten an outcome) that's driving H1Bs towards this situation. 

Keep laughing till you are the one that ends up being the victim. Trust me it's going to come sooner than expected. 

Just now, Luke said:

not only h4ead uncle opts are also doing same . basically inflow ekkuvaindi tappadu

1gdk9x.gif

Most people aren't hiring OPTs truth be said, the reason is simple. Any OPT candidate would even if not right now require a sponsorship in the future for the most part. 

Whereas most H4 EADs wouldn't need a sponsorship in the future. So that's a great reason to prefer an H4 EAD over an OPT or an H1B outright. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

You are partially right. But when the client manager hires them he's not just going to give them scrap jobs. He's going to give them jobs that he expects both the H1B and an H4 EAD to do irrespective of who it is, but then when the H4 EAD can't perform those jobs you are the one that has to pick up their slack and go above and beyond your call of duty to get it done. 

There's more pressure on the H1B to get the job accomplished, H4 EAD ki job poyina they can find any job within a week. Not so if you are on H1B and everyone's mostly only hiring people on W2s etc. 

Not all hiring managers are the same..a few of them may hire people coming for less and compromise on quality. Mediocrity is not tolerated everywhere ani realize avvali uncle..

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

@bold, since when the clilents has become this generous? perform cheyyakapothe thisi avathala pada dobbutharu...unless h1 uncles want to give life to h4ead aunties @3$%

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

As I told you, we used to play tennis in the same league. So it's not just a mere vendor-contractor relationship, I know him a little more personally than most people would know their prime vendors. 

But as I said you can choose to ignore all this. Eventually mana kompalu munige tappudu remember what I have said. 

i agree with you h4 ead is facking all of us .