change is inevitable

yomama

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Man, why are making statements as if there is no place for people who are talented, hardworking, and discipline people. If you have all these, you probably get admission to top 20 Univ. If you are in top20, you get on campus job easily. You wouldn't have any of these issues.  

Neeche dekh..

sFun_duh2 You  probably need to consider urself answering my questions before making a goofy statement. 

25 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

LOL..

Okay ..That being said, How many desi ppl are graduating from those top notch univ's?

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

^^@3$%......im totally in conscious n completely aware of what reality is

Ayite kinda question ki answer chepu

16 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Okay, happy to listen that people are at least trying. What would you tell for people coming to States. Let's say if the guy just started his undergrad and his dream is to to work for top tech firm in US?

2 hours ago, yomama said:

_%~ 5k for entry dev not worth it aa em spacex rockets kanukkuntara vay kotha opts? idugo ila ground reality anedi chupikunda cheste alane avtaru students

28$ per hour aa. Are you kidding, nen 7 yrs exp fetta fresh vo pee tee here 2015 lo join ayya sr. position lo ipdu no daddy listen ikkada. Im getting 85/hr. Ipde velipotha ante ma client mgr pakka inka penchuthadu.

6 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Then you should be guiding them in right way. I didn't see a single point in your thread to help them. All you are doing is blaming employers and system. You are trying to justify, only way to get job is by paking.

How many people have listened to you till date? Did you ever tried changing/influence a person's decision of not coming to US?

I never blamed the system..I just told you how the US IT system works ani..Hope you get it..!!

7 minutes ago, ronitreddy said:

Neeche dekh..

sFun_duh2 You  probably need to consider urself answering my questions before making a goofy statement. 

Dude..you didn't get the thread. DO you? TS started  this thread to provide some valuable suggestions. I chimed in with my inputs that goes back to schooling. And people like you kept saying no jobs for freshers, forgetting the most important thing that MS Univ is going to be crucial when you have lot of competition in market. Where exactly you mentioned that? All you are saying is paking is the only way to survive? I am saying, try to get in good Univ and get job while in campus, which is the most ethical way. 

12 minutes ago, yomama said:

voddu ninnu butul 10gtar urke @3$% db la anta civilized folks ekkuva ainaru narsi gadi punyama ani%$#$

Antha scene evarki led vuncle..Upfront cheppestha unnadi unnatu..Daniki hurt aithe valla karma..!!

1 minute ago, ronitreddy said:

How many people have listened to you till date? Did you ever tried changing/influence a person's decision of not coming to US?

I never blamed the system..I just told you how the US IT system works ani..Hope you get it..!!

I did. I told my sister, I am not paying a single dollar if she don't get admission to elite Univ. She quit her plans.

3 minutes ago, busstand_bathku said:

28$ per hour aa. Are you kidding, nen 7 yrs exp fresh vo pee tee here 2015 lo join ayya sr. position lo ipdu no daddy listen ikkada. Im getting 85/hr. Ipde velipotha ante ma client mgr pakka inka penchuthadu.

ye teknology yeni layers madyalo

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I did. I told my sister, I am not paying a single dollar if she don't get admission to elite Univ. She quit her plans.

Good for you..Not everyone is like your sister..

Let me reiterate NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR SISTER. Admit it..!!

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Good for you..Not everyone is like your sister..

Let me reiterate NOT EVERYONE IS LIKE YOUR SISTER. Admit it..!!

That's exactly why TS posted this thread. We cannot force people but at least try to provide some info that people are lacking. Hope you get that!

36 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

na issue enti ante....why are we giving preferences to money and forget about morals even if we have ample opportunities to correct them. 

Well aren't you greedy?

3 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

That's exactly why TS posted this thread. We cannot force people but at least try to provide some info that people are lacking. Hope you get that!

Mere joke..No one will give  a damn about what we say..

Just now, ronitreddy said:

Well aren't you greedy?

Dude, again you are missing the whole point here.There is nothing wrong in trying to get rich, but people are forgetting the basic morals, which is what I am stressing. There is right way and then there is wrong way. Decide for yourself which way you go. People think we cannot go back once we make mistake but there are always ways to correct the mistakes.