change is inevitable

yomama

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

Look at you cuntt, putting out your insecurities in DB, trying to belittle people you dont know lulzzzzz nice try you cucktard.

lol. you need to look up the word 'insecurity'. and find a mirror.

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

everybody cares about what I have to say, obviously. They may not find it particulary useful. But still. :)

America is like a leech on this world, bit like China. But China only imports low paying jobs from the western world. America imports all the brains from the rest of the world, by bullying them with its size and under the mythical ideal called 'diversity' and 'American Dream'.

It basically means that mediocre idiots, pls come to the US, we'll help you get rich. Make sure, you are aggressive and loud and annoying.

ofcourse, some incredibly intelligent people also slip through into the US, courtesy these laws. So the US is still a great place to live. But not because of these other Americans that I described. lol. 

sure you can shove these no good whiny arse opinions down deep your rectum.

Look at you, except that blind book following idiot bhai, nobody gives a buck. Must be sad man, living a life of a cucktard like that. I honestly pity you.

Go and make some real friends, i guess you are in dire need of some, as i can see you jumping off that cliff in the near future.giphy.gif

Just now, yomama said:

sure you can shove these no good whiny arse opinions down deep your rectum.

Look at you, except that blind book following idiot bhai, nobody gives a buck. Must be sad man, living a life of a cucktard like that. I honestly pity you.

Go and make some real friends, i guess you are in dire need of some, as i can see you jumping off that cliff in the near future.

okay mr. cow piss drinking intellectual. :)

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. you need to look up the word 'insecurity'. and find a mirror.

yawn, try again cuntt. 

I see you are leaning to have an affair lulzz, look at you ugly arse sand nigga, cant hold on to wife as i predicted earlier this year.

Is it your impotency that drove her away or your whiny arse childish opinions on people, either ways i guess you aren't left with much of a choice are you? so giphy.gif @3$%

Just now, yomama said:

yawn, try again cuntt. 

I see you are leaning to have an affair lulzz, look at you ugly arse sand nigga, cant hold on to wife as i predicted earlier this year.

Is it your impotency that drove her away or your whiny arse childish opinions on people, either ways i guess you aren't left with much of a choice are you? so@3$%

Why man, it looks like I hit the nail perfectly.

you predicted what, now? @3$%

The only thing that is interesting is how religiously you follow me, when you think that my arguments are childish. Are you one of those dangerous pedophiles online? 

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay mr. cow piss drinking intellectual. :)

aww how cute,  are you triggered now cunttt. Lil wiener aint helping you much huh giphy.gif 

Unike your dumbass i relish steak like a champ giphy.gif

YOU COULD FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES

According to the laws of several states, the cardinal sin of resume fraud is falsifying your educational record.

Under the Texas Penal Code, for example, it is illegal to use, or even to just claim to hold, a postsecondary degree you know to be fraudulent, substandard, or fictitious in order to obtain employment. This makes it illegal to either falsely claim you received a degree from an actual, accredited university, or to list a degree from a “diploma mill” (an unaccredited institution that offers “degrees” for a flat fee in a short amount of time with little to no coursework).

1 minute ago, yomama said:

aww how cute,  are you triggered now cunttt. Lil wiener aint helping you much huh 

Unike your dumbass i relish steak like a champ

your word salads don't make much sense.

Try this in brietbart/4chan dude. lol.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Why man, it looks like I hit the nail perfectly.

you predicted what, now? @3$%

The only thing that is interesting is how religiously you follow me, when you think that my arguments are childish. Are you one of those dangerous pedophiles online? 

giphy.gif look at your delusional asss, quoting me in the thread i started and saying i religiously follow you.

Sure arent you special kind of CUCKTARDgiphy.gif

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

okay, mr.yomama.

I've gotten bored of you now. Please feel free to follow my comments, and lose sleep over it.

pfffff says the cucktard that stomps keyboard till 6 AM giphy.gif busted