change is inevitable

yomama

6 hours ago, kasi said:

dude u r a joke..arent u??

top 20 lo MS chesi H1B aipogane festival kadu like sirio said house painitng no festival

top Univ lo MS chesi top FTE's chesi layoff ayyi H1B status save chesukodaniki mesthri join aina vallu mast mandi telusu naku..

motham chadivey opika ledhu. 

bottomline: America is a bitch, that allows people to exploit it. Today, it is these vendors, people with p@k3 resumes. Tomorrow, it'll be people with startup visas (if that gets passed).

the basic thing is, America is fcuked up. It has no labour laws, sucks up to founders, gives away public research done on public money to enrich individuals, etc. Trump is going fcuk it up even worse. 

To talk about morals in this shitty country is funny. Even the guys framing the rules don't have them. 

It's a winner takes all game. Play it, or play dead. Nobody cares.

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

bottomline: America is a bitch, that allows people to exploit it. Today, it is these vendors, people with p@k3 resumes. Tomorrow, it'll be people with startup visas (if that gets passed).

the basic thing is, America is fcuked up. It has no labour laws, sucks up to founders, gives away public research done on public money to enrich individuals, etc. Trump is going fcuk it up even worse. 

To talk about morals in this shitty country is funny. Even the guys framing the rules don't have them. 

Digava@3$% 

1 minute ago, Bhai said:

Digava@3$% 

mari endhi. manodu TS, edho morals gurinchi matladthunnadu.

US oka low tax haven, that attracts these kind of people. They can always change the rules, and invite only the best into their country anuko. But that is not going to happen without some kind of class war, it seems.

33 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nobody cares you dumb hoe giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, yomama said:

nobody cares you dumb hoe 

everybody cares about what I have to say, obviously. They may not find it particulary useful. But still. :)

America is like a leech on this world, bit like China. But China only imports low paying jobs from the western world. America imports all the brains from the rest of the world, by bullying them with its size and under the mythical ideal called 'diversity' and 'American Dream'.

It basically means that mediocre idiots, pls come to the US, we'll help you get rich. Make sure, you are aggressive and loud and annoying.

ofcourse, some incredibly intelligent people also slip through into the US, courtesy these laws. So the US is still a great place to live. But not because of these other Americans that I described. lol. 

big picture, yomama. big picture, man.

you seem to be stuck in these tiny details, with a self important attitude. 

You can't change the world. I doubt you can convince a single person to change course. dullards like you are just not cut for it man. 

A country that elected Trump deserves no sympathy or respect. 

US is the swamp. lol.

I hope more mesthris exploit the US. If Trump closes the loophole or something, he'll sure open another one. Like startup visa or some such idiotic sh1t. I hope that is exploited too.

Just now, lpuname said:

Orei subba rao,  Yenni dabbulu kavali ra... Miku... America ni scam la mayam chestanaru ra... India lo laga

America entha selavisthey antha. kavalantey nuvvu kooda try cheyyochu ga.

12 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

big picture, yomama. big picture, man.

you seem to be stuck in these tiny details, with a self important attitude. 

You can't change the world. I doubt you can convince a single person to change course. dullards like you are just not cut for it man

Look at you cuntt, putting out your insecurities in DB, trying to belittle people you dont know lulzzzzz nice try you cucktard.giphy.gif

9 hours ago, jbourne said:

Ha ha no daddy listen 

I want to get 80-100k 

i want suffort

i want GC frocessing immediately 

new grads ki nuvvu cheppalsindii entry level jobs kaadu 

first English lo matladadam and resume prepare cheyadam tarvata migithavi cheppu 

ilantollu unnaru daddy naku telisina okadu repu bayataiki vasthunadu  e e lo .... vadiki inchormatica nerchokavali annadu kadu ra zava or networking po da ante salary radu annadu..